seventeen

I felt an arm lazily around my waist while I nuzzled to my pillow closer. Felt so warm and cozy in my cold room.

"Stop doing that, you're tickling me." A sleepy voice said. I opened my eyes alarmed and was about to yell at the strange man sleeping on my bed.

But later, I slowly remembered I'm married. Gosh, am I cuddling with Kabeer right now?

I attempted to wiggle out of his grip but he pulled me closer and pulled the blanket over us.

"This barrier isn't gonna work so just sleep." He mumbled and continued sleeping.

I looked at the clock and it was 8am. We need to get up so that both us could get ready for the reception. It was held at one of the Sharma's hotels.

But I just laid still in his grip. He looked so peaceful sleeping.

His messy hair was pointing everywhere, his face had a light stubble, pointy nose, sharp jawline and freakishly good looking body that I can't get myself to believe.

Am I actually married to this hunk?

With my ugly thick thighs, fatty stomach.

I slowly turned facing him. I gently touched his face without waking him up. I touched his soft hair and gently trailed my fingers to his neck.

I was so consumed with my thoughts, until I didn't even realise that he was already awake and staring at me.

"I like you touching me." He said in his raspy voice and I almost drooled.

There's just something about guys in morning voices.

So freaking hot.

I quickly jerked back and someone knocked on the door. I stood up, smoothed my pyjamas and tied my hair in a bun.

I creaked open the door and walked out.

My mom looked at me with a knowing look while I just stared at her back. "What? Is there something on my face?" I asked and closed the door behind me.

"Awh, I'm so happy you're a woman! Now, bring your husband down because we are going to have breakfast together! Everyone is waiting." She winked and I just stared at her dumbly.

"I've always been a woman?" I questioned and she blushed.

SHE FREAKING BLUSHED.

"Oh, like you don't know." and playfully slapped me. She walked downstairs while telling me I need to wear something other than the colour black.

I walked back to my room, confused and saw Kabeer walking out of the bathroom.

With the towel wrapped on his hips and hair wet. He looked like a model right out of the magazine and I wanted to punch him for that.

I gulped at the sight and quickly turned around. I cannot digest how good looking he is and I felt my insecurities building up.

I picked out a dark purple anarkali (long dress) with long sleeves and embroidered light purple dupatta.

I put it on the bed and tried so hard ignoring the guy that was walking around in a towel.

"You want me to iron your shirt?"

"Nope, I can do it myself." He said while casually wore his pants on. I turned around.

"As much as I love a guy doing his chore on his own, do you want my mom to kill me? Now, gimme your shirt." She's way too old fashioned in these stuffs.

"Okay, only this once but I need you to do something." He said and stood right in front of me.

Thank god he wore a tank top or I might've fainted. I raised my eyebrow at him in question.