thirty-four

Radhi POV

Kabeer actually gotten too jealous because Bala somehow hugged me (it was a side hug) when I was hugging everyone goodbye.

Kabeer almost jumped on Bala, but I had to calm him down.

But he was ignoring me, for not telling about Bala and his weird aura.

I forgot about Bala completely. Like I said, we were close and that was about it.

"Kabeer, seriously? Are you going to keep ignoring me? It's been over 3 days! I didn't even know he came back and why is this even a big deal?" I asked pressing my fingers to my forehead.

He's been ignoring and avoiding me for the past 3 days. He cuddles at night but straight away ignores me when the sun shines.

I woke up looking for him and this guy was hidden in the office room.

Trying so hard to avoid me for something that I don't understand.

He actually glared at me and leaned back on his chair, continuing his work. I crossed my arms and glared at him, tapping my foot furiously.

This is not going to work.

"Alright then! Go on, ignore me all you want! Let's see how you're going to make it through the day." I huffed and stomped my way out.

I showered and thought of a plan.

I need to make him talk about his whatever weird problem he's having. I went through my clothes and found a particular clothing.

"This certainly will do!" I smiled evilly looking at it.

I wore a black strappy bikini top with plunging neckline and only had straps holding it at the back

I wore a black strappy bikini top with plunging neckline and only had straps holding it at the back. Pairing it with a black high waisted A-line silk skirt. It had a slit on the right side until my knee.

I wore my earrings and light makeup because there's no way budging this dude without seducing him a little.

I wore the whole outfit, spraying perfume and looked in the mirror, smiling proudly to myself.

It was a little chilly walking around in a bikini top but hey, who cares! I made him a plate of food and brought it upstairs.

The plan begins!

I knocked on his door but he didn't answer, so I just barged in. He was talking on the phone and he looked up with his eyes almost bulging out.

"Here's your lunch since you're ignoring me. Eat up!" I smiled sweetly and put the plate down. I didn't have to try hard to show my cleavage because it was already out for him to see.

He coughed up horribly and hang up the phone abruptly. His hazel eyes stared up at my body, drinking the whole look.

"What the hell are you wearing?"