eighteen

We arrived at the hotel, Kabeer and I got into our suite. Which was huge. It was bigger than my apartment and had 2 rooms and big ass windows that I could see the whole city from.

We were getting ready separately.

Anu, Sakshi and Amy helped me tie the heavy silk banarasi red saree with gold prints on it. I wore a big chunky gold necklace, with matching earrings and maang tikka (forehead jewellery).

 I wore a big chunky gold necklace, with matching earrings and maang tikka (forehead jewellery)

I wore my red and white as it was a symbol that I am newly married. Eventhough I'm South Indian, I still wanted to wear it and Aunt Ardas was really happy about it.

She did give me an option but I wanted to respect their culture.

"Okay, hands down, you're the prettiest bride ever. Sorry Sakshi." Amy cooed and Sakshi slapped her arm playfully.

"No, I agree. She really looks beautiful." Three of them cooed together and I just stared at them stupidly.

"I swear Radhi, if you open your mouth saying you're fat or you hate something, I'm gonna slap you right across your face." Anu sighed frustratedly when I opened my mouth.

"I hate you for knowing me too well." I groaned and she just smacked the back of my head.

"Ouch Anu!" I whispered and smoothed out my hair.

Someone knocked on the door and the photographer came in. I sat awkwardly at the chair while he clicked his camera so many times.

I was being followed by the cameraman everywhere.

I walked out from the room and saw Kabeer walking out, wearing a black side button sherwani with black pants and a red printed shawl over his shoulder.

With his hair messily done in a good way and his light stubble that just made him hotter.

He looked freaking hot. Hot like, Ranveer Singh & Ranbir Kapoor combined but Kabeer is hotter.

I couldn't say anything for a while because I froZe like stupid.

He stopped on his tracks and looked at me with an adoring smile. I swear this guy doesn't know what his small gestures does to me.

Kabeer POV

She looked absolutely beautiful. The sun was shining through the window and her beautiful light brown skin glistened from the sunlight.

The way the saree was tied around her body, showing her curves and a little piece of her hips peaked through the saree. I almost stopped breathing.

She really doesn't know how beautiful and exquisite she is.

The way she talks, the way she works confidently, the way she cares and respects people, her carefree attitude and the way she blushes when I make the smallest touch.