fifty-eight

Radhi POV

"AHHHH!" I heard Kabeer screaming from the bathroom and I ran to him, worried that he might've fell in the bath tub.

I bursted through the door and saw Kabeer dripping wet, holding his towel tightly around his waist looking at something.

"What happened? Did you fell? Did you cut yourself?" I went inside looking at him frantically and he pointed at something on the floor.

It was a cockroach.

"The cockroach?" I asked him with a straight face and he hide himself behind me. Nervously looking at the bug.

"The thing flew on me and it haven't budged from the floor! I think its secretly watching me shower." He said dramatically as if it was a person tried to kidnap him.

I took a random shampoo bottle, slammed on the cockroach and washed my hands.

He looked at me so amazed.

"You killed it? Just like that? You're not scared?" He asked me looking bewildered.

"Yes. I'm not afraid of any bugs or insects." I said casually and pushed the dead cockroach through the drain.

"My heroic wife! My saviour!" He dramatically hugged me with his wet body, lifting me up in the air squishing our faces together.

"I'm already dressed! You're making me wet!" I screamed trying to wiggle out from his grip.

"No, you're not dressed. Have you seen what you're wearing?" He mumbled, still squishing me.

I looked down and I was wearing a bra with my pyjama pant. That explains why I feel water dripping down my chest.

"Because you screamed! I thought you hurt yourself." I pinched his arm making him yelp. He let me down but still didn't let me go.

"Sorry for making you worried but we can shower again, together." He said wiggling his eyebrows naughtily.

"Look, a cockroach." I pointed behind him and he screamed, pulling me with him out of the bathroom.

I laughed my ass off looking at him so scared. He's a bulky dude with a beard and a cold face. He's afraid of a harmless cockroach.

I was out of breath laughing and he just watched me with his arms crossed. I looked up at him and started laughing all over again.

"Sorry- I can't stop-"

He lifted me up, placing me on my vanity table and crashed his lips on mine. I froze on the sudden kiss since we haven't done anything since the surgery.

I slowly kissed back, syncing with his lips. His hand was on my back, gently pulling me closer. I clung my arms around his neck, pressing our chest together. He tugged my hair, gently kissing and sucking on my neck.

And he stopped.

I opened my eyes and he was smirking at me.

"Why you stopped?" I asked, trying to catch my breath.

"A punishment for laughing at me and bye!" He kissed my cheeks, smirking and walked away,

"Don't you dare leave me without finishing! I saved you from the thing!" I yelled from the table and he gave me a lopsided grin.

"That's my punishment and my reward!" He said walking into the closet. I groaned, annoyed that he left me aching for more.

"Okay fine! Don't you dare touch me for the whole week!" I yelled putting a random shirt over my head, walking out the room.