forty

Radhi POV

"Have I really put on weight?" He asked showing his abs that is slightly out of shape. He always had toned body, big arms, broad shoulders and a cute butt.

"Are you serious?" I looked at him with a 'are you serious look' and I pulled up my shirt, revealing my almost flat stomach.

"Have you seen this? This is fat, that is brick." I said pointing between two of us. I rolled my eyes and pulled back my shirt.

Is this guy serious?

"Jaan, you're sexy like this. I love you and your body more than anything." He whispered sneaking his arms under my shirt while slowly pushing me until I hit my back on the table inside the room.

"No touchy touchy!" I tried swatting his hands away, but instead he was pushing my skirt over my thigh, grabbing it gently.

I gasped when he grabbed my thigh, slowly stroking it.

"I love your beautiful thick thighs, soft stomach-" he trailed wet kisses from my chest up to my neck. My lips quivered, holding back my moan.

"Your cute butt and your amazing chest-"

"Kabeer, your parents-" I moaned, while he casually kisses his way to my chest.

"They can't hear us and I'm just showing you, how beautiful you are." He whispered, looking at me with his naughty smile.

"And, I don't care if I get fat! As long as you love me even if turn to a gorilla." He smiled and kissed my hot cheeks.

I shoved my face to his chest, covering my red face that was burning in shyness from his touch while he tickled my waist.

I giggled, trying to catch my breath.

"I love how you still get shy with me and I'm gonna buy you the whole collection of the silk skirt you're wearing. I love it on you." He whispered while hovering over me.

"Okay, okay! Let me go! I promised I would go for a walk with Amma and Appa. So, move away." I said while pushing Kabeer away.

He pouts adorably and wore a shirt over his head.

I walked out the door but turned around to tease this guy a little.

"If you promise to keep this thing-" I slapped his butt, her froze and I tip toed, trying to match his height.

"I will love you forever even if you're a gorilla and I already bought the skirts with your card." I winked at him, kissing his blushing cheeks and ran away as quickly as possible.

I was panting when I wore my boots and met my in laws outside, who was already waiting.

"What happened? Why are panting?" Amma asked worriedly, I hesitated not knowing what to answer.

"Kabeer? You're joining us too! And why are you running? We could've just waited for you." Amma asked again and Appa was silently giggling.

Kabeer's face was flushed and he glanced at me.

"Young kids. Come on, let's go walk around the town."
Amma said shaking her head with a small smile.

Appa looped his arm around mine and Kabeer glanced at me goofily while holding his mother's hand.

Appa was telling stories about the buildings along the way while tightly gripping my arms, protectively just like his son.

Kabeer was still glancing at me now and then with a stupid grin. I feel like we were in high school, feeling giddy, stealing glances at each other.

We stopped along a bunch of shops. Amma and I were just strolling, and suddenly, Appa dragged her somewhere to show something.

I stared at them, adoring their love for each other. Both of them were holding hands and giggling at each other.

I rubbed my hands together due to the coldness, even though it was just around 9am.

"I knew you would need this." Kabeer said wrapping a fluffy black shawl around my neck, smiling at me.

I was wearing a lilac coloured sweatshirt, with black silk A line and ankle boots. While Kabeer was wearing a dark brown leather jacket, black shirt and black jeans.

Looking handsome as ever.

"You bought my favourite colour!"

"Of course I know." He said intertwining our hands together. We walked along the shops, swinging our hands together.

I was looking around the beautiful streets and people. So classic.

"You never asked me for anything. Like things or clothes. Except the skirts, that's the first time you ever bought something." He asked me and I thought about it a moment.

Yeah, I never did. I never realised it.

"Uh- I don't know. Maybe because I'm use to buying things for myself, without waiting for someone to buy it for me." I responded because it's true.

I always bought things for myself. I bought my first phone, my first car.

"But, you can tell me. I will buy you anything you want." He said and I stayed silent.

Then, a certain memory emerged. The damn teddy bear.

"I remember something." I said and he looked at me, putting his whole attention on me.

"My brother once bought his girlfriend a teddy bear, as big as me because it was his girlfriend's birthday. Seeing that, I asked for one too but he didn't buy me one. I was just 10. So, when I got older, I hated the teddy bears. It became a hateful memory. Maybe that's the real reason I never asked anything, afraid that I might get disappointed." I said smiling at him and he sighed.

He looked at me with a worrying look. He gently stroked the back of my palm with his thumb.

"Why were they that bad? A damn teddy bear won't cost that much." He asked angrily and I just shrugged. I really don't know the answer for that.

"I'll buy you anything you want from now on. Just say the word." He said with a command and I knew I couldn't say anything after that.

I just smiled and nodded at him.

"Kids! Where did you go? We found a good place to eat, let's go!" Appa came out of nowhere and dragged us to the restaurant.

We didn't realise it was already lunch time and I wondered how were we wandering around.

Amma was waving at us excitedly and we sat together, ate the delicious food. We ate, talked and drank tea together.

I leaned on Kabeer's shoulder, feeling content and happy. I was feeling happy with my own small bubble.