🔥twenty-six 🔥

My period days went happily which was the opposite of what I always had. He actually took care of me. He gave me warm hugs, a damn good body massage and good food.

I'm so happy. Happiest I've ever been.

We just got our groceries together and currently he was making roti with paneer masala and chicken tikka.

"I hate how you cook better than me. I need to secretly go for a cooking course with Amma." I said while hugging him from the back.

It's funny how he flinches and freezes when I touch him. Yeah, I've been touching him a lot and his face always gets redder than mine.

I feel a lot more comfortable around him and for once, I'm being the real me.

I was wearing a oversized hoodie that settled right above my knee.

"You know I can't focus when you do this to me." He said while blushing a little. He turned around and lazily wrapped his arms around my waist.

I clung my arms around his neck and tip toed, trying to match his height.

"Do what? I didn't do anything." I shrugged innocently.

"I can't hold anymore if you keep doing this, Jaanu." He whispered lowly.

"Then don't." His eyes went wide. He raised his eyebrows in question.

"Are you sure? Like sure sure?" He asked hesitantly and I nodded laughing.

"OH SHIT OKAY." He frantically switched off the stove and close the foods with lid.

I shrieked when he picked me up and went upstairs.

He locked the door behind us and he looked at me again. "You're sure? I don't mind if you want to back out" He asked again while putting me down on my vanity table.

"Take my hoodie off." I whispered and put my arms in the air. He looked at me puzzled and pulled off my hoodie.

"Sure enough?" He stared at me with his eyes and mouth wide open.

I was finally wearing the red lace lingerie set I bought with the girls

I was finally wearing the red lace lingerie set I bought with the girls. I've taken this out so many times to wear it but I didn't have the guts.

But here I am today, wearing it to my husband.

He didn't wait any second and started kissing my neck while grabbing my hair. I love it when he grabs my hair. He pulled my head back lightly and trailed kisses until my cleavage which was out in the open.

I moaned when he sucked on my cleavage.

"God, you're so beautiful." He whispered and crashed his lips on mine. We kissed hungrily and he sucked the living out of my lips.

His hand gently rubbed my nipple and I moaned in pleasure. He picked me up while kissing and gently laid me on the bed.

I gasped when he took off the clip that was holding the bralette.

I covered my chest with my arms and blushed furiously. I could feel my body starting to tremble from the insecurities.

He gently pulled my arms away and looked at me adoringly.

"I wanted to do this since the day you became mine."

My breath hitched when he put his mouth on my breast and his other hand played with my other nipple.

"Oh god Kabeer-" I moaned in pleasure. I felt him smiling and lightly bite on my nipple.

My eyes almost bulged out when he parted my legs and rubbed my clit that was covered by my underwear.

"You're so wet." He whispered and I moaned, tilting my head back. He kissed his way down to my chest, leaving small red bites.

He pulled down my undies and threw it away. I clutched my thighs shut while he gently kissed my scars, caressing it with such care.

As if it still hurts me.

"Can we switch off the lights and with the night-lamp on?" I whispered slowly.

He nodded understandingly and did what I said. I relaxed a little and slowly parted my legs, kissing my inner thighs.

We still could see each other and I saw him grin before he went down on me.

"Oh my god-" I gripped the sheets in my hands while he licked my wet sweet spot. He parted my legs wider, throwing my legs on his shoulder and ate me out hungrily.

I moaned his name loudly, I could feel his tongue in and out of my entrance. He pulled me closer and I rocked my hips against his tongue.

"Don't stop-"

He kissed me again while rubbing my clit, fast. I gripped his hair tightly when he inserted his fingers. I bucked my hips gently while he screw his fingers inside out.

"Oh fuck-"

My legs shook in pleasure while he rubbed his thumb over my clit while shoving his middle finger inside and I finally reached orgasm.

I slumped on his chest, hiding my blushing face but he pulled my chin up and started kissing me hungrily.

I raked my nails on his back and I kissed my way down his hard chest. He moaned and I swear, I never knew a guy moaning would be this hot.

My whole body was swimming in pleasure.

He quickly took off his boxer and searched my eyes for permission. I blushed and nodded. He slowly entered and I closed my eyes shut from the sting.

He was big and a tear slipped down my cheek.

"You want me to stop?" He asked frantically, I shook my head and kissed him, clinging my arms around his neck.

He entered fully and I gasped. He slowly moved, adjusting in me.

He slowly moved in and out, I moaned and he moved faster. He gripped my hips tightly, pushing in and out. I wrapped my legs around him while he penetrated me.

And the rest of night filled with our moans of pleasure.