thirty-two

Radhi POV

I feel better. I feel content after so long from battling with my emotions.

Kabeer was sleeping on his stomach with his messy hair poking out everywhere.

He haven't left my side in over a week and we managed to get some work done from home since we haven't gone to office for so long.

He looked cute with his pinkish lips parting a little, the light stubble on his face has grown into a light beard.

I gently stroked his hair.

I wonder sometimes, how do I get so lucky? I'm so happy and grateful for him and my in laws.

They're absolutely the best.

I didn't completely ignore my parents but it's just mom told me not to contact her anymore since I was married and she wanted me to be happy on my own terms.

I do call her sometimes but it's just that.

Again, like I never existed but I thanked her for marrying me with Kabeer. That might've been the best decision she took for me.

Kabeer slowly opened his eyes and looked at me lazily. This guy is absolutely drool worthy.

"Hey, you slept okay?" I whispered and he nodded lazily. I knew he couldn't sleep since that day but today, he looked good.

"With you doing this to me, I can sleep anywhere. As long as it's with you, by my side." He rolled over and put his head on my lap, nuzzling closer to my stomach.

"Come on, let's sleep more." He mumbled.

"No, I already showered and you remember right, the girls are coming over. So, I need to prepare them something to eat and you have to work." He groaned and I chuckled, because he must've forgotten.

"Ah, I forgot! That means I'm gonna have to be stuck in the office the whole day? Without you?" He made puppy eyes at me and I rolled my eyes.

"And I thought I was clingy. Come on, get up and get ready for work."

"But it's Saturday! I don't want to work." He pouted.

"Kabeer, don't be dramatic. It's just at the room down there. I will still be here and you will be just in that room. I already made you took so many off days at work. So I'm sorry, you need to finish your clients meetings." I said biting my lips and he lazily woke up, whining.

"I'm the boss, so no one is going to question me about work! and I hate it when you get into work mode. And I hate it even more when you're right." He groaned and dragged his feet to the bathroom.

This guy, is a damn baby.

He got out of the bathroom with his towel hanging lowly, and I blushed looking at him.

Even though I've seen him shirtless way too many times, but sometimes when he's wet like that, it's just something else.

"Are you still blushing, Jaan? Even with all the things we did?" I blushed even harder and pinched his arm. He just laughed playfully and turned around.

I always wanted to do this one thing to him.

"Kabeer, I'm sorry but I had to do this." I slapped his butt, he froze and I ran away as fast as I could. I heard him yelling from the back.

"You're lucky that we're having people over!"

The girls came bursting through the door, with baby themed snacks and balloons.

Yeah, we decided to throw a mini baby shower for Sakshi. All of us were wearing shades of light pink.

"It's good to see you guys!" I shrieked and hugged them all together.