fourteen

He silently walked in and I closed the door behind him. I couldn't bring myself to say anything. He must've heard about it.

"You want something to drink? I can make you something-" He pulled me into a hug and my tears automatically fell.

I didn't expect him to hug me.

I thought he would yell at me or do something angrily. I tightly wrapped my arms around his torso and cried silently.

He carried me to my room and softly laid me on the bed.

He joined me on the bed.

"Why didn't you tell me, Radhi? Is that why you had the panic attack?" He asked me softly while I nodded and shoved my face on his chest.

He sighed and pulled me closer. It's embarrassing how I have cried more than smiled with him.

Ugh, since when have I become an emotional wreck.

"I'm sorry if I made it difficult for you. I never thought he would do something like that. I'm so sorry." I apologised and distance myself a little from him.

"No. Don't ever apologise for something that isn't even your fault. That bastard is going to die." He cursed angrily and softly wiped my face.

"Please tell me if anything like this happens again. I hate it when you cry, but you look too cute." I chuckled at his comment.

"I came back as fast as I could. Thank god for your friends." I can imagine how Amy, Sakshi and Anu would've reacted. Amy must've been the most dramatic one.

We stayed in the same position for a while. He kept playing with my fingers while I just stared at him.

I never thought I would be in bed with a guy.

He kept proving he's not like others without even trying hard. He's just being him. Caring and kind.

"You look beautiful with your hair down. I like it." He commented out of nowhere while trailing his fingers along my neck. I flinched on his touch and stood up.

"Uh- I'm gonna go get some water." I quickly walked out my room knowing what might happen if I stayed longer.

I was drinking water when Kabeer hugged me from the back while trailing soft kisses on my neck.

I almost dropped my mug and his arms snaked around my waist. I put my mug harshly, spilling water everywhere.

I bit my lips, trying to swallow down my moan. He pushed back my hair and sucked on my neck.

I involuntarily moaned.

Until I heard the door opening and 3 different voices screaming in shock.

"What the hell is happening?" Amy yelled while Sakshi and Anu closed their eyes.

I quickly ducked down, hiding behind the kitchen counter and pulled my big shirt over my face to hide myself.

Which didn't work at all while Kabeer just stood there awkwardly and waved at them with a grin.

Thank god for my clothes choices today. I wore a long sleeve shirt and my pyjama pants that had avocado prints.

"Oh god, GET OUT!" I yelled and Amy quickly shut the door.

"Okay okay we're getting out. Be safe and see you tomorrow!" Amy yelled back while I heard Sakshi and Anu giggled.

I heard the front door close and I sighed in relieve. I slowly stood up and those idiots were out.

I grinned at Kabeer awkwardly while he just laughed seeing me react.

"I really need to take their spare keys back." I sighed and curled myself into a blanket burrito. Those 3 are going to tease me to death.

And the rest of the day just flew away.

The next day

I arrived at work wearing a light brown long sleeved turtle neck, long gold necklace and black palazzo.

I'm trying my best to hide the hickey Kabeer gave me but I'm not sure why I let him do it. Do I like him? That fast?

"Why are you smiling alone? Did you remember something?" Kabeer said playfully while walking beside me.

He looked amazing with his all dark brown suit. He intertwined his fingers with mine and smiled at me.

"Are you sure with this? Uncle and Aunty won't say anything?" I asked worriedly. There must've been a reason the engagement was hidden.

"I don't think they would mind and we're getting married in less than 3 weeks." He shrugged, I looked up at him and he just swinged our hands together.

We walked to the elevator together and he saw Chris walking with some girl.

"Wait. Hold this." He gave me his watch and jogged to Chris.

He pulled Chris back, "You're fired." and Kabeer threw a punch right across his face.

In the middle of the lobby.

Everyone gasped at the scene and I just stood frozen at my place. Chris slumped on the floor and a few of the of the security guards came and pulled Chris away.

"She is my fiancé and I don't give a damn about what anyone thinks. So, go off people, do your work." Kabeer snapped and everyone scurried away.

He casually walked back to me and smiled. "Let's go." I just stared at him with 'are you crazy look'.

"See, I would've done much worst but I'm not gonna waste my time on a imbecile." He grinned and I looped my arm around his.

"You're definitely crazy." I said shaking my head.

"Only for you."