𝟏𝟔 | "Uᴍʙʀᴇʟʟᴀ"

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on august 1st, 2021 @ 6:45am

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

CHAPTER SIXTEEN - UMBRELLA

IT WAS ASAHI'S TURN TO serve as he threw the ball up and did his jump serve, the ball bounced off of Konoha and Karasuno gained a point. "All right!" Karasuno cheered as Takashi smiled, looking over to the score.

Fukurōdani

21

Karasuno

18

"Not bad... They're doing better than they usually do. That's a good sign." Takashi thinks to himself as he did a scan of the team. "Not to mention their stats are going up."

He looked back at Asahi who was serving once more.

"Asahi-san, one more!" Tanaka encouraged.

"Nice serve." Tsukishima added as he covered the back of his head when the whistle blew.

They continued to play as Takashi watched the ball make its way to Tobio. He watched with a slight frown when he witnessed Tobio set the ball to Hinata who had jumped up to spike, but the toss was too short, making Fukurōdani get the point.

"Don't worry about it!" Daichi reassured them.

"I'm sorry!" The two of them replied. Takashi sighed and shook his head.

"Even though they haven't argued throughout the training camp, those two still haven't talked together like they used to." Takashi thought. "And that worries me."

As Takashi continued to watch the match, the ball gets served out of bounds, and Takashi widened his eyes when the ball nearly hit Yachi, who yelped and shook in place.

"Sorry!"

Hinata was quick to run over and receive the ball as he threw it back over the net for Fukurōdani.

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

After the Fukurōdani match, Karasuno was now up against Nekoma, everyone was sweating and panting due to the heat. The ball went to Karasuno's side and Asahi quickly crouched down to save it.

"Center!" Hinata called out as Tanaka rushed over and sent the ball to Hinata.

"Hinata, get the last!" Tanaka called out, as the ball goes towards the orange-haired male, only for it to be close to the net.

"Sorry! That was close to the net!" Tanaka apologized as Hinata tried to get the ball over. Lev and Yamamoto blocked and sent the ball back to Karasuno's side and got the point as Nishinoya was late to receive it. Takashi looked towards Hinata and gave him a look in concern when he saw how irritated he looked.

"I really wish I could call Ten and let him give advice to Hinata, but he's been busy with university, and I'm not sure what advice Ten would even give him." Takashi thought.

Takashi then looked at the scoreboard.

Nekoma

18

Karasuno

15

"Chance ball!"