𝟑𝟗 | "Oʙsᴇssɪᴏɴ"

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Who is this Kichiro? Now you get to find out! Enjoy!

edited on january 4th, 2022 @ 4:30am

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE - OBSESSION

THE MALE WHO AKITERU CALLED Kichiro threw up a peace sign. "Yo, Aki." He greeted.

"I didn't think you would be able to come." Akiteru admitted. "Did your business in Tokyo go well?"

"More or less. Except Manjiro's friend ended up dying." Kichiro replied. "Oh, and I got hit in the head with a metal pipe."

Shimada and Takinoue sweat dropped while Yachi looked at Kichiro with nerves. "Aren't you supposed to be somewhere else? Like a hospital?" Takinoue questioned.

"It's fine. I've been hit in the head before."

"That's not something you should get used to." Both Shimada and Takinoue thought.

"This is Sano Kichiro. He just moved to Miyagi a few months ago." Akiteru explained.

"Sano?" Saeko thinks to herself. "Where have I heard that surname before?"

Meanwhile, both teams gathered around their coaches. "If you play a disappointing match, you're going to be running back to school from here." Washijo informed.

"We actually had to do that when I was a first-year." Tendou whispered over to Goshiki. "At the third-years' retirement match."

Goshiki flinched at the new information. "You are you, and that's the only reason you need to win. Because you're all members that I chose without hesitation." Washijo concluded.

"The final set... I'm thinking about starting with Sugawara." Ukai spoke as everyone was sitting on the bench and gulping their water.

"Right!" Sugawara agreed.

"We're counting on you, Sugawara!" Ukai told him.

"Sugawara-kun, give it your all!" Takeda said.

"Suga-san, give me a whole bunch of tosses!" Tanaka added on.

Sugawara clasped his hands together before putting his hands close to his face. Kiyoko then put her hands over his as if trying to reassure him, while Sugawara, Yamaguchi, and Ennoshita all had stunned looks.

Sugawara suddenly turned red. "P-Please wait a while to marry me!" He stammered.

"Don't worry. I don't plan on marrying you, Sugawara." Kiyoko informed.

"You don't know that!" Sugawara claimed.

Daichi and Asahi were both covered in intense auras as they appeared behind Sugawara. "I'll hold your hand for you." Daichi said.

"No, I'll do it." Asahi offered.

"No! Stop! Shimizu's scent's gonna go away!" Sugawara shouted.

"Shut up! It's not fair that you're the only one!" Daichi argued.

"Don't touch me!"

"They look like they're going to be just fine." Takeda commented.

TWEEEEEET!

Both Karasuno and Shiratorizawa headed back onto the court for the final set. "Kageyama was getting pretty exhausted. They're probably going to let him rest and put him back in when they need him the most." Iwaizumi stated from up in the stands.