𝟎𝟑 | "Tʜᴇ Eᴍᴘᴇʀᴏʀ Tᴏss"

A/N: Hello, readers! Another chapter is here! Enjoy!

edited on november 10th, 2020 @ 1:38pm

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

CHAPTER THREE - THE EMPEROR TOSS

"I'M GETTING MARRIED."

Akiteru spits out his coffee that he was drinking in surprise. While Saeko squeals in excitement. "Tenma finally popped the question?" She asked as Takashi nodded.

"You okay, Akiteru?" Takashi asked.

Akiteru nodded. "Yeah. I'm just shocked at the news is all." He replied. "I thought I was over Taka a long time ago. But now, he's getting married..."

"I was shocked as well. Didn't expect Ten to ask me to marry him in our bedroom at our apartment." Takashi stated.

"Well, Tenma doesn't come off as the romantic type." Saeko said. "I volunteer to be your maid of honor."

"Spot was already saved for you." Takashi chuckled. "Now I have to decide who'll be my best man."

"You haven't decided?" Akiteru asked.

Takashi shook his head. "I have three candidates for the role: Ren, Tōru, and Tobio." He replied. "Though, Tobio and I aren't on the best terms. So that just leaves Ren and Tōru."

"Things might change between you and your brother before your wedding." Saeko reminded him. "You still got time."

"I also want him to meet Ten before then. If Ten is gonna be his soon-to-be brother in law I want them to meet since the last time they met was when he was young. Though, mine and Tobio's relationship needs to be fixed first." Takashi stated.

Takashi's phone chimed a second time that day as he lifted up a finger towards his two best friends. Both Akiteru and Saeko nodded in understanding. They both knew that Takashi was constantly busy since high school volleyball coaches always texted him.

Takashi looked at his phone, seeing two texts. One from Ukai and one from Irihata, Aoba Johsai's coach.

Irihata Nobuteru:
> Hello, Kageyama. I know you're a busy person, but if you have time, do you think you can stop by Seijoh's volleyball practice today? I want you to check up on the team's stats and numbers before the Inter-High, and Oikawa was mentioning this toss he wants you to teach him and Iwaizumi.

Kageyama Takashi:
I don't mind, Irihata. I'll stop by after my practice. It'll be nice to see Tōru again.  <

He sent his reply to Irihata and checked Ukai's text message.

Ukai Keishin:
> Are you gonna be attending Golden Week with us? It'll be nice to have you train them more before the match with Nekoma.

Kageyama Takashi:
Ah, sorry Keishin. I'm heading over to Seijoh later. Not to mention I have my own practices with my team. I would love to come along if I could. <

Ukai Keishin:
> I understand. You're a busy person. Will you at least be available to come to the match?

Kageyama Takashi:
I'll try to make it after practice. <

Takashi pocketed his phone in his hoodie and stood up. "It was nice seeing you two again after so long. But I better head to practice before Ren gets pissed." He said.