𝟑𝟒 | "Tʜᴇ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴛ Oғ Tʜᴇ "Lᴇғᴛ"

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on december 3rd, 2021 @ 5:22am

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR - THE THREAT OF THE "LEFT"

"OH, NO. NISHI..." Kobayashi mumbled, worried for his fellow libero.

"Don't mind! Next, next!" Tanaka reassured his friend.

"Yeah." Nishinoya agreed, slapping his hand.

Takashi watched as Kawanishi was up to serve. He threw the ball up as it headed towards Daichi, who thought it was out, but it ended up being in.

"Yeah!"

"Sorry!"

"Nice serve, Taichi!"

TWEEET!

"Kawanishi, one more! Nice serve!" One of his teammates shouted in encouragement as the ball hit the net.

"Got it!" Tanaka and Asahi shouted in unison.

"Tanaka-san!" Tsukishima shouted at the same time.

The ball fell to the court once more, getting Shiratorizawa another point.

"Sorry!" Tanaka apologized.

"My bad!" Asahi said.

"Don't mind!"

Shiratorizawa was now three points ahead of Karasuno. "This is bad. They need to think of a strategy, and fast." Takashi thinks to himself.

"Calm down!"

Takashi glanced over as he heard Sugawara's voice from the sidelines. "There's no time to self-destruct! What the hell are you so nervous about?! The TV crews? Quit messing around!" Sugawara shouted.

The referee gave Sugawara an irritated look. "Got it! We got it, Suga, so calm down!" Daichi told him.

"I'm so sorry!" Daichi apologized to the referee.

TWEEEET!

Kawanishi was up to serve again. He hits the ball up as Daichi kneeled down to receive it. Tobio tosses to Tsukishima who spikes it but Goshiki ended up saving it.

"Wakatoshi!" Leon shouted, receiving the ball as Ushijima jumps up and spikes the ball. Nishinoya tried to receive it but Shiratorizawa ended up getting a point as Nishinoya looked irritated.

"Give me three." Nishinoya spoke up, holding up three fingers. "I promise I'll get used to it."

Daichi and Asahi both smirked and nodded. "Huh? I thought something was a bit weird." Uyeda commented as Nagata and Kobayashi looked at him in confusion. "Their #1 is left-handed?"

"So that's why he approaches from the right." Kobayashi added on.

"Yeah. Talk about a chosen ace." Nagata sighed out as his former teammates agreed.

The game continued on as Daichi received the ball. Ushijima jumped up and spiked past Asahi, Tsukishima, and Tobio, earning another point for Shiratorizawa.

"I get that Ushiwaka guy is super tall and super strong, but does the fact that he's left-handed make him that—" Kobayashi began.

"Bring it!" Tanaka shouted, jumping up and spiking past Tendou and Ushijima, earning a point for Karasuno as the cheering squad cheered.

"Thank goodness they got a point." Uyeda sighed in relief.

Asahi was up to serve as he was given words of encouragement. He did his jump serve as Yamagata saved it. Ushijima spiked the ball and gained another point for Shiratorizawa.