𝟓𝟑 | "Vɪᴠɪᴅ"

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on june 4th, 2022 @ 5:08am

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE - VIVID

"LINE UP!" Daichi told his team.

"Nice game!" Tashiro's voice was brought to Daichi's attention. "You did so good!"

"Congrats!" Shimada said.

"Good work! You guys did great!"

"Tashiro-san and Kurokawa-san are here!" Daichi told Sugawara and Asahi.

"Sawamura! Sugawara! Azumane!"

"You didn't notice, Daichi?" Sugawara asked.

"I didn't notice them for a while, either." Asahi admitted sheepishly.

"Thank you very much!"

"Thank you!"

Karasuno then bowed to their supporters as they clapped.

Karasuno High School proceeds to round 2.

Afterwards, they met up with Tashiro and Kurokawa. "Oh, crap. You're way bigger up close, Sawamura." Tashiro commented.

"Wait, did I gain weight?!" Daichi asked.

"No, I mean your bigger in general." Tashiro replied.

"Hello, Kurokawa-san!" The second-years greeted Kurokawa.

"I guess he's an alumnus." Yamaguchi commented.

"Oh! So he's our senpais' senpai!" Hinata said.

"Hinata! Yamaguchi!" Daichi called their names. "Kageyama and Tsukishima, you guys come over here, too."

They walked over. "Let me introduce you guys. This is Tashiro-san, who was the captain when I was a first-year. And this is Kurokawa-kun, who was our captain when I was a second-year." Daichi introduced the two.

"Hello!"

"Hello." Tobio greeted as Tsukishima only nodded.

"Whoa!"

"Are they really first-years?" Tashiro questioned.

"Sadly..." Sugawara responded.

"We should have some bentos, so go ask Shimizu about them, and hand them out to everyone." Daichi said.

"Right!"

"That first-year setter and middle blocker... Who are they?" Kurokawa asked.

"Kageyama, the setter, is an amazing kid that's also a candidate for the All-Japan team. The tiny one... Er, I don't know what to say..." Daichi replied.

"He's an energetic brat." Sugawara said.

"An athletic monster." Asahi added on.

"What about when he was in middle school?"

"He was totally an unknown. And sometimes... He's like a completely unknown force..." Daichi answered.

"He picked a fight with Shiratorizawa's Ushiwaka." Sugawara added on.

"Seriously?! With the Ushiwaka?!" Tashiro exclaimed in disbelief.

"An unknown force..." Kurokawa commented, getting their attention. "I'm pretty sure that's what the other schools think of Karasuno right now. Make sure you win the next match, too."