𝟑𝟐 | "Dᴇᴄʟᴀʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Oғ Wᴀʀ"

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to the last chapter of season two!

Slight spoiler! I'm just going to be mentioning what Oikawa does after high school. Nothing too big. Enjoy!

edited on november 18th, 2021 @ 9:10am

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO - DECLARATION OF WAR

"THEY GOT THEIR REVENGE!" Kobayashi cried in joy as he hugged Uyeda.

"Kobayashi-san, are you crying?"

"Shut up! I can't contain my happiness!"

"All right. Let's do our greetings." Daichi told his team as they agreed.

Tobio and Oikawa continued to look at each other. "Now we're at one loss, one win. Don't get on your high horse." Oikawa spoke up.

"I won't." Tobio told him.

With that, the two setters walked away from each other as both teams then lined up and bowed.

"Thank you very much!"

Players from both teams shook each other's hands as Aoba Johsai was listening to what Takeda was saying to them.

"Hey, hurry up!" Daichi called out.

"Yeah!" Nishinoya and Hinata shouted in unison. The two jumped up, knocking the rest of the team down in the process as Nishinoya laughed.

"We fell over!"

"You're way too worked up!"

"Hinata, you dumbass!"

Takashi smiled before looking over to Aoba Johsai. "Let's go. There's some things I got to say to a certain someone." He said as the four headed out of the stands.

Takashi waited outside of the court as Aoba Johsai looked at them.

"Taka-chan." Oikawa greeted.

"Don't look so depressed, Tōru. What happened to that annoying kid who constantly followed me around and begged me to teach him, huh?" Takashi questioned.

"That kid also had a dream to go to nationals." Oikawa mumbled. "I don't think I'm the right setter to surpass you, Taka-chan."

Takashi hummed. "I'm not so sure about that. You have amazing talent, and that goes for all of you as well." He said, glancing over at Aoba Johsai.

"There were a few times throughout the match when I thought you guys were going to take it." Nagata stated. "You truly are an amazing team."

"And you don't have to go to nationals to prove that." Kobayashi added with Uyeda and Nagata nodding in agreement.

"Can you do me a favor, Tōru?" Takashi spoke up as Oikawa looked at him. "Have a new goal set in mind. There's still a shot at the Olympics. It doesn't have to be on Japan's team. Actually, now that I think about it. Remember Blanco?"

"The setter for Argentina?" Oikawa questioned.

"Yeah. Him and I are actually good friends."

"Don't lie to him, Kags. You two have a rivalry with one another. Remember last year's Olympics?"

"We have a friendly rivalry! It's complicated!" Takashi shouted, making a few Aoba Johsai members chuckle. "Anyways, as I was saying before Nagata rudely interrupted. I sent out a text to him. Told him I have a former student of mine who he should take in. I don't know when he'll be calling, but you should be expecting a call from him in a few days."