𝟑𝟎 | "Tᴇᴀᴍ"

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on november 6th, 2021 @ 5:32am

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

CHAPTER THIRTY - TEAM

TAKASHI COULD HEAR AOBA JOHSAI'S cheer squad as he bit his nail nervously. Nagata glanced over at him as he slapped his hand away. "Will you stop that? Sheesh, four years have passed and you still have that terrible habit." Nagata stated. "Weren't you the one who told us they will be fine?"

Takashi sighed. "I know, Nagata. I want Karasuno to win this. But no matter what the outcome will be, one team is going to get hurt." He said.

"I agree. This is the final set. One where they finally settle things with Seijoh." Nagata agreed.

Asahi was up to serve as everyone on the sidelines cheered him on. He did his jump serve as Kyotani saved it. Oikawa tossed to Iwaizumi, who scored the first point in the final set. Oikawa was up to serve next.

"Oikawa-san, nice serve!"

The whistle blew as Oikawa did his jump serve and Asahi received it.

"It's past the net! It's coming direct!"

"Kyotani! Direct!"

Kyotani slammed the ball over as Tanaka tried to block him, but was too late as he gained a point for Aoba Johsai.

"Oikawa's serves will definitely be a pain in the ass." Kobayashi commented.

"If Aoba Johsai wins, I vote we blame Kageyama-san."

"Uyeda, you bastard! Show some respect to your seniors!"

Oikawa was up to serve again. "Oikawa, one more! Nice serve!" One of his teammates shouted out.

Oikawa did his jump serve once more and Daichi was there to receive it. Tobio tossed to Tanaka but he ended up getting blocked by Kindaichi and Kyotani as the ball went out.

"Yeah!" Tanaka cheered.

"Tanaka, nice kill!"

"Tsukishima, nice serve!"

Tsukishima served the ball as Watari saved it.

"Mad Dog-chan!" Oikawa shouted, tossing the ball towards Kyotani. Hinata and Tanaka jumped up to block him as the ball went out.

Takashi looked over at the score to see where they were at.

Aoba Johsai

07

Karasuno

06

"The final set's also really close." Uyeda commented, looking at the score.

"Yeah, but neither team hasn't been able to get in the lead even once yet." Kobayashi spoke. "They can't afford to be far behind."

Asahi was up next to serve as the whistle blew. Asahi did his jump serve and scored a point for Karasuno.

"Yeah!" Asahi cheered.

"Nice course!" Ukai and Takeda shouted in unison. The scores were now tied.

"Asahi, one more! Nice serve!"

Asahi did his jump serve once more but Hanamaki was able to receive it. Oikawa tossed to Kindaichi who jumped up to spike the ball and gained a point for Aoba Johsai.