𝟓𝟓 | "Rʜʏᴛʜᴍ"

A/N: We've reached 5K votes on this book! Thank you so much, y'all! Enjoy the chapter!

edited on june 22nd, 2022 @ 4:31am

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE - RHYTHM

"I FORGOT TO HIT!" Hinata exclaimed. "How could I waste an opportunity like that?!"

"You don't need to be that depressed about it." Both Tanaka and Atsumu said in unison, causing Tanaka to look his way.

Hinata looked towards Tobio who had an intense aura around him. "If you ever do that again during a match, I'm never setting to you again. You need to make sure you can do both." Tobio told him. "You absolutely suck!"

"Got it!" Hinata exclaimed, straightening up a bit.

The whistle blew as Suna served the ball up in the air as Daichi received it. "Got it! Tanaka-san!" Hinata shouted.

"And the receive is a bit sloppy. Tanaka goes in for the last shot!"

Tanaka jumps up and spikes the ball, letting it go into the air.

"One touch!"

"Free ball!"

"Got it!" Suna reassured, getting ready to save the ball. However, Atsumu jumps up and sets to Aran, who spikes it down on Karasuno's side.

"Miya Atsumu sets the ball on the first touch! Then Ojiro Aran smashes it over the net! Karasuno High has completely stopped in their tracks!"

"Nice kill, Aran!"

"Nice kill, Aran! Jump, jump, Aran! One more time!"

"Nice kill!" Atsumu complimented.

"You scared the crap outta me!" Aran complained with an irk expression, making Atsumu chuckle.

"Inarizaki's always breaking the mold."

"Aran's not bad, though I'm better! Right, Akaashi?" Bokuto asked.

"Yes." Akaashi simply replied. "Of course that was a very direct suprise attack, but they were also trying to say, 'We're not going to be overwhelmed by our first match. This is a piece of cake,' and put pressure on them. I can keep calm while watching them play, but it'd suck playing against them."

"Wow, they piss me off." Hoshiumi commented.

"Nice serve!"

The whistle blew as Suna serves once more. "Right at the whistle?!" Daichi thought as he quickly dived down to save it.

"Sorry! That was a bit long!" He apologized.

Tobio spikes the ball but was blocked by Osamu and Omimi. "He managed to rebound without turning around! That was good!" Osamu noted.

"There!" Nishinoya called out, receiving the ball.

Hinata then ran forward and jumped up as Tobio sets the ball over towards him. Hinata spikes down the ball, getting a point for Karasuno.

"Hinata Shoyo ran out and got the point! That's the Karasuno first-year duo's famous slide attack!"

"Huh?" Hoshiumi said. "Huh?!"

"Way to go, Hinata!" Bokuto cheered.

"Absolutely terrifying." Akaashi stated. "Their first attack is always a killer."

"Wow..."

"What the heck was that crazy shot?!"

"It sure was crazy!"