𝟐𝟕 | "Wɪᴘɪɴɢ Oᴜᴛ"

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Also, I'm in the process of writing a Tsukishima Akiteru fan fiction! Hint, it's going to be a crossover! Anyways, enjoy!

edited on october 11th, 2021 @ 6:53am

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN - WIPING OUT

TAKASHI CROSSED HIS ARMS AS he looked down at the court as both teams were practicing before the official game started.

Oikawa looked up towards the stands to see Takashi. "Taka-chan, this is the day where I'll surpass you!" He thinks to himself before a ball rolled over, stopping his train of thought.

Takashi looked over and let out a long sigh when he saw his younger brother and Oikawa fighting over the ball.

"Well, well... If it isn't Tobio-chan, who was miserably defeated last time." Oikawa stated.

"We've come to win this time." Tobio stated.

"I depressed the hell out of you last time. All that's left is that bastard, Ushiwaka. I'm gonna have you get out of the way again, Tobio!" Oikawa exclaimed as he released the ball, making Tobio fall backwards as Oikawa laughed.

"Take that!"

Oikawa laughed again. "Is he really a third-year?" Hanamaki questioned.

Takashi ran a hand down his face. "I feel super embarrassed right now..." He mumbled as Uyeda laughed hysterically next to him before stopping when something caught his attention.

"Kageyama-san?"

"What is it, Uyeda?"

"Was #16 on Seijoh's team before?" Uyeda asked as Takashi glanced over to see someone he didn't recognize on Aoba Johsai's team that wasn't on the team during the Inter-High.

"Now that you mention it, he wasn't. His stats are ridiculously high, too..." Takashi responded. "I suddenly have a really bad feeling..."

"Your gut instinct is often correct, Kags." Nagata commented. "I wonder what this new player is like, and what exactly does it mean for Karasuno?"

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

Takashi watched as both Daichi and Oikawa shook hands with one another.

TWEEEEEET!

"Line up!"

Both teams lined up and stared at one another. Takashi noticed that his brother was staring at Oikawa who stared back.

TWEEEET!

"Let's play!"

"Man, it's hard to believe that this is the semi-finals..." Uyeda commented.

"All they have to do is beat two powerhouse schools and they'll represent Miyagi at nationals." Kobayashi added on. "Ah! That really takes me back!"

"First, they have to conquer this fight. I believe in all of them." Takashi said.

The game soon began as Oikawa was up to serve as he bounced the ball a few times.

"Oikawa-san, nice serve!"

"It seems Oikawa is serving first." Nagata commented.

"Eh? Is he really that good, Nagata-san?" Uyeda asked.

"Remember how Kags used to serve back in high school?"

"Of course. He deflated a ball one time at practice." Uyeda replied as his comment left Takashi irked, remembering how Ukai Sr lectured him about it.