𝟑𝟑 | "Gʀᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢs"

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to the first chapter of season three! Enjoy!

edited on november 24th, 2021 @ 5:21am

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE - GREETINGS

"ALL RIGHT, I GOT A good feeling about this match!" Kobayashi announced as they were in the building.

"Really, Kobayashi-san? They're going against Ushijima." Uyeda stated.

"No, they are definitely goners." Kobayashi said as he cried out anime tears.

"You have so much faith in them..." Uyeda muttered with a dead pan expression.

Takashi glanced over as he saw a very familiar person looking around with caution. He sweat dropped as he walked over to him, with Nagata, Kobayashi, and Uyeda following.

"Teru, that disguise is shit." Takashi commented, making his friend yelp.

"Gah, Takashi!"

"What do you mean 'gah?'"

"Funny, Kichiro said the same thing, actually." Akiteru sighed out.

Takashi raised an eyebrow in confusion. "Kichiro?" He questioned, not recognizing the name.

"He's someone I met recently. He just moved to Miyagi." Akiteru explained. "I wanted him to come to Kei's match with me, but he had some uh... business back in Tokyo to take care of. So he might come later. Or not, depending on how long it takes."

"Ah, you should have him be your plus one at my wedding. I would love to meet this guy." Takashi said.

"I don't think you'll have the same reaction when you find out he's a delinquent." Akiteru thinks to himself.

"Anyways, I thought you weren't going to show up." Takashi continued, snapping Akiteru out of his thoughts.

"Kei didn't want me to come to the match." Akiteru explained.

"Well, that explains the disguise." Uyeda muttered.

Takashi just sighed before bidding Akiteru farewell as the four of them entered the seating area where the other spectators were. Kobayashi, Uyeda, and Nagata sweat dropped when they saw the state Karasuno was in.

"Their lack of confidence doesn't help my nerves." Kobayashi stated as he nervously chuckled.

The sound of drums banging caught the attention of the Karasuno alumni and the players on the court.

"Shiratorizawa!"

"All right, here we go!"

"Our opponent today... is Karasuno High School!"

"Nice to meet you!"

"I expect nothing less from a powerhouse school." Nagata commented.

"Yeah." Uyeda agreed.

"Wow..." Sugawara muttered.

"Yeah, they definitely feel like a powerhouse school." Asahi commented.

"Come to think of it, the other team hasn't shown up yet." Tanaka pointed out.

"Yeah, they're late." Asahi agreed.

"Damn it. They must be taking their sweet time." Tanaka said.

"Maybe it's their dignity as champions, or something." Asahi guessed.