───── 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕰𝖒𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖔𝖗.

Hello, readers! Yes, another sibling Haikyuu fanfiction. I don't know why, but I just love making these for some reason? Anyway, I wanted to make an Udai Tenma one, because there's not that many of him and I also wanted to make one where it's in the anime's current time period, but the MC isn't apart of the team during that time. Does that make sense?

I'll also be adding two other characters that I'll be mentioning in this book frequently.

I feel like I should add this to the beginning. Throughout the season one chapters, you may be thinking that Takashi is an airhead for the decisions he makes. At the start, his and Tobio's relationship isn't that great and won't start to improve until season two through four. It really makes me upset when I see my readers hate on an OC I worked hard to create. So please refrain on commenting rude things about Takashi's decisions. Thank you.

THIS IS NOT AN X READER STORY! Just feel like I should put that out there. If you're looking for an x reader, this story isn't for you.

I do not own Haikyuu. All rights go to Haruichi Furudate. However, I do own Kageyama Takashi & his storyline, as well as other OC's that are mentioned. Plagiarism is a crime. DO NOT steal my work. Thank you :)

Here's the character information!

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

OC INFORMATION

Kageyama - Shadow Mountain

Takashi - Praiseworthy.

Also Known As -

The Emperor [ By Hinata ]

Kashi [ By Tenma ]

Taka-chan [ By Oikawa ]

Yama-chan [ By Miura ]

Kageyama-san [ By Karasuno ]

The Emperor - Takashi gained this nickname from his former teammates and the spectators. He was mostly known for his sadistic toss, which was a toss that only Tenma could spike. After graduating from Karasuno, he stopped going by that nickname, and is shocked whenever someone mentions it.

Appearance - (6' 4") Tall and athletic. Has long black hair and dark blue eyes. Wears a silver knot ring on his ring finger of his left hand given to him by Tenma.

Personality - Unlike his younger brother, Takashi is very outgoing and easy to get along with. Though he can get mad if someone ever messes with Tobio. He also rarely yells at people (unless they make him mad) and he hates getting into fights. He was the one who taught Oikawa how to serve. He's also a Karasuno alumni and played setter on the volleyball team when Tenma played. Currently, he's the captain and setter for the Japan National Volleyball Team and is dating Tenma.