Ch.33 You're Not Fat

**Chapter 33**

I won't be on for a while because my mommy is in the ICU and I cannot concentrate. Sorry if this chapter sucks, I wanted it ready for you guys before I disappeared for a while. I won't be gone for long but just for a while. I wanted to tell you all so you didn't think I just left without a trace.

"How about this one?" Zach asks as he holds up a purple shirt.

Delilah stares at the purple shirt with a pocket on the left breast. "I don't know,"

"Come on, hon, we've been looking for an hour already, you have to like something," Zach says as he places the shirt back on the rack.

"Well I don't," Delilah says as she pushes clothes on the rack to look at them. "Why do they look so old peopleish?"

"Old peopleish?" Zach questions and chuckles.

"Well yeah, you know, things old people would wear,"

Zach just chuckles as he goes to the next rack of clothing. "We might have to just try the mall, Delilah, they have a maternity store there."

"Zach I already told you, I don't like the looks I get there,"

Zach sighs and grabs her hand. "There not any worse than the ones were getting here either."

Delilah looks around. The lady at the front desk quickly turns her head and pretends to look at a necklace on the wall. Two pregnant women, one pushing a stroller, both stare right back at her. Delilah bites her lip and looks back at the rack in front of her.

"Fine, but I'm not leaving without buying something. I feel like they'll judge me even more if we don't."

"What do you have in mind then?"

"Just this black shirt I guess."

"I actually like this one." Zach says as he holds up the shirt Delilah hands him.

"Really?"

"Yeah, it's nice,"

"Okay then," Delilah says and places the shirt on the counter.

"This all for you?" The lady asks and eyes Zach.

"Yeah," Delilah says.

The lady scan the shirt. "Twelve twenty is your total."

Zach places a twenty on the counter and grabs the bag with the shirt. He places the change he gets back into the charity jar for the animal shelter. The lady scowls at him as he takes Delilah's hand and walks her out the door.

"I didn't like her." Zach says.

"Me either."

"So are we going to try the mall then?"

"Yeah," Delilah opens the door to his truck and gets in.

************************555*************************

"I love this shirt!" Delilah says happily as she holds up a yellow shirt with a stork on the belly.

"See, I knew you would like the mall better."

"I still don't like the people here though."

Delilah drapes the shirt on her arm and pulls down another shirt then another.

"Maybe you should try those on first then come back," Zach chuckles.

"Fine," Delilah says and takes them to the dressing room.

She strips down to her underwear and bra and looks at her naked body in the full length mirror. Her belly has grown so much in three months that she needs new clothes, she used to just go around in Zach's clothes until he suggested buying maternity ones.