Ch.19 Steamy :D

**Chapter 19**

Delilah smiles as Zach sings Hey There Delilah by Plain White T’s while he cooks them dinner and the song plays on his iHome at top notch. Delilah sips on her Apple Juice and watches his butt as he moves around the kitchen. He chops up some carrots and onions and pretends that a carrot is his microphone. Delilah bursts out laughing and cant’s help but goofily smile at him.

“It’s what you do to me!” Zach sings at the top of his lungs off key. He points to Delilah, “It’s what you do to me!”

Delilah shakes her head and laughs.

“Yeah, Delilah, it’s what you do to me.” Zach smiles and kisses her on the lips. Delilah kisses him back but he pulls away and back to his chopping.

Delilah pouts so he kisses her again. “Dinner first, then we can play.” He says sexily.

“Can I have you for dinner?” Delilah asks huskily hoping it sounded sexy as well.

Zach smiles at her. “How about dessert?”

Delilah pouts again. “Dinner.”

“Dessert. Dessert is sweeter. Besides I’m making Barbequed Steak.”

“Mhmm.” Delilah says. “Sounds appetizing, but you still sound better.” She smiles.

Zach smiles back and goes back to his preparing.

Delilah watches him cook and go back and forth from the back deck to the grill and back to stirring his vegetables on the stove while she sings along to the songs that play on the iHome.

*************************************

“How do you cook such amazing food?” Delilah asks before she shoves a spoonful of mashed potatoes in her mouth.

Zach smiles and swallows before answering her. “I’ve had to cook for myself for almost two years, you learn a thing or two in that time.”

“Mhmm, Zach, this is seriously amazing.”

“Thanks.” He smiles and takes a gulp of his Root Beer. “I think I want to cook.”

“Like as a job?” Delilah asks and puts a piece of Barbequed Steak into her mouth.

“Yeah.” Zach says and wipes some Barbeque sauce off his chin. “I think being a chef would be awesome.”

“That would be awesome.” Delilah agrees. “Hey, Nicoletta’s mom owns her own Café, maybe you could start there. Or even Jessica’s mom’s restaurant.”

“That would be sweet. I think I need to start small though, see if I can handle it.”

“Try Nicoletta’s then. The Café is small and cute but she gets good business.”

“Nice. Maybe I’ll have to ask about it tomorrow at lunch.”

Delilah nods her head and sighs. She got suspended for two weeks for talking to a teacher the way she did. Tomorrow will be her first day back. Next time it will be expulsion.

“You don’t want to go tomorrow do you?” Zach says, already knowing the answer.

Delilah shakes her head no. “I hate that place so much. I was having fun sleeping in until two every day and watching TV.” She smiles.

“That sounds pretty good actually.” Zach agrees.

“Only you would have been playing video games.” Delilah laughs.

“Hey, don’t knock my gaming.”

“I’m not, I like your gaming.”

Zach shakes his head and looks at her almost empty plate. He watches her put two more bites into her mouth, take a sip of her Apple Juice and then lunges at her.

He moves her long black hair from her face and kisses it passionately. Delilah quickly catches on and kisses him back until he deepens the kiss. Zach pulls her from her chair and onto the cold hardwood floor. He lays on top of her and quickly removes her shirt. He kisses her chest and her stomach, leaving her skin burning after each kiss.

“Right here?” She breathes out.

“I can’t wait.” Zach says quickly as he presses himself to her more so she can feel his erection. Delilah laughs and he flips her over so she is on top of him instead.

Delilah smiles as she teases him while undoing his pants. He grunts as she slowly pulls them down his long legs. Zach glares at her and flips her over again to finish removing his pants along with hers.

Delilah laughs at his struggles and gives in to helping him. He whines as she crosses her thighs and playfully slides away from him. Zach growls and crawls to her but she slides away again. The hardwood floor freezing her naked body.

“Please?” Zach whines like a baby.

Delilah bites her lip hoping she looks sexy. She narrows her eyes and allows Zach to kiss up her leg. He kisses her hips before moving to her lips again. He deepens their kiss and pushes inside her. Delilah bites his lip, maybe a bit too hard but he doesn’t say anything.

**************************************555****************************************

Delilah wakes up to her and Zach’s alarm on the nightstand. Zach hits the off button and groans. He puts his arms around Delilah and kisses her naked shoulder.

How did they get here? Last thing Delilah can remember is having sex on the dining room floor. She vaguely remembers him leading her to their bedroom in the dark. Delilah yawns and throws the covers from her.

Zach whimpers and hides his head under the blanket when she turns on the light next to the bed. Delilah smiles at his covered figure and walks to the bathroom to shower.

She turns on the hot water and steps inside only for the shower curtain to open again for Zach to step inside. He smiles and kisses her as the water runs down them both.

“I have to shower.” Delilah laughs as he kisses her neck.

“So do I.” Zach says and pours some Aussie soap onto her head.

Zach rubs in the shampoo and then rinses it out under the water. Delilah doing the same to him. After shampooing and conditioning each other’s hair they were lying at the bottom of the tub making out again.

“I need you.” Delilah breathlessly whispers out to him as he sucks on her neck giving her a hickey.

Zach smiles at her and kisses her before pushing himself insider her once again. Delilah didn’t even realize how hard he was until now. She thought it was just her getting turned on.

Delilah doesn’t know how long they kept at this in and out motion but she sure as hell knew when he stopped.

“Can we stay home today?” Zach asks and sucks on her earlobe.

“Mhmm,” Delilah says and arches her back so he can access her neck better. “It’s my first day back, I have to go.”

“We could go late.” Zach tries.

Delilah shakes her head. “I’m already in enough trouble with the school, I don’t need them pissy about a tardy too.”

Zach sighs and kisses her one last time before pulling them back up into a standing position.

“Fine,” He says sadly. He turns off the water and steps out of the steamy shower to hand her a towel.

“Thank you,” Delilah says and dries off her wet face.

_____________________________________555___________________________

Sooooo.... this chapter was a bit..... Steamy :D

As always....

10 COMMENTS

and

10 VOTES

LOTS of LOVE :D