Ch.14 Girl's Day Out (Part 2)

**Chapter 14**

"Alright," Cassandra says when they enter the mall agian. They had made five trips to their car already with arms full of bags. "Where did we leave off?"

"Select Comfort. I bought my fluffy green pillow there." Kassidi says.

"To Select Comfort then." Cassandra says as she points forward.

Kassidi laughs at her as they walk quickly to the store.

----------------------------555-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Half an hour later they are at Verizon Wireless buying her a new phone.

"Your dad is going to be mad at me." Cassandra says with a smirk on her face.

"He'll get over it." Kassidi says as the tech guy sets up the brand new iPhone 5s for her. "I've gone like five months or something without a real phone. I'm dying with this track phone."

"You lived did you not?" Cassandra laughs.

Kassidi glares at her.

“Here you go.” The Tech guy says. Kassidi can’t help but stare at him. He looks about early twenty with his black nerd glasses and stubble going on. His eyes are a piercing blue that captivates Kassidi’s attention. “Just fill in the rest with your information, and if you want, when you get home you can set up your WiFi on it.” He says with a smile. He writes something down on a piece of paper and hands it to her. “This is my number in case you have any other questions about your new phone.” He winks at Kassidi once Cassandra bends over to sign the receipt.

Kassidi blushes and pulls some of her hair behind her ear. The tech guy is hot, if Kassidi wasn’t already dating Wyatt then she would defiantly call him, despite her only being barley sixteen. She smiles friendly at him before her and Cassandra walk out of the store.

Kassidi stares at the number. Should she call him, this Derek? Just make up an excuse to call him? I don’t know how this phone works? How do I set up WiFi? No. Calling him would just lead to more complicating things. Kassidi throws the little slip of paper in the nearest trash bin as her and Cassandra pass by, not even giving the paper a second thought. Kassidi will stay loyal to Wyatt, no matter what. Kassidi loves Wyatt, and by calling Derek Kassidi would feel guilty and like a cheating girlfriend, even if it was an innocent question she asked.

“What was that you just tossed in the trash?” Cassandra asks.

“Derek’s number.” Kassidi says.

“The tech guy?”

“Yup.”

“What if you had a question about the phone?” Cassandra asks.

“I’ll figure it out. There is a such thing as Google.”

“Is there something I’m not getting?” She asks curiously.

“No. I’m just being a loyal girlfriend to my loyal boyfriend Wyatt.”

“Oh,” Cassandra says after a minute of thinking. “He didn’t just give you his number for tech questions, did he?”