Ch.5 Jessica/Astrid

**Chapter 5**

Jessica stands in front of the full length mirror and stares at her naked body in the reflection. She is small, she runs a hand over her baby bump. It didn't surprise her though, she knew Landon had a birth defect so her baby could just as well. She still hasn't told Landon that she is having his baby. She hasn't spoken to any of her old friends from school, they would all dump her the second they found out anyway.

It's better this way. She is going to not tell Landon that the baby is his until it is born, that way there is no way of him hurting them both. She is going to not tell her friends she is pregnant, and she is going to stay in school. She has slowly worked her way into Nicoletta's little group, although she could since that Delilah didn't like her to well.

Maybe if they hung out more, Delilah could get to know her better. Nicoletta calls and talks to Jessica almost every night.  They even talked about going baby shopping together. Once they find out what they are having they are going to get matching outfits. Jessica thinks it would be adorable if they got a big sister little sister matching set, or vise versa, no matter what gender they are having.

Jessica's mother has promised to go with Arabella, Nicoletta's mom, and help them shop sometime. Jessica loves it. She loves the idea of being able to hang out and spend time with Nicoletta. She loves the idea of her baby being able to grow up with his or her sibling. She just loves it all.

Jessica skipped the first day of school due to a doctor's appointment. She know's people wouldn't care. They probably wouldn't even notice except for the people she bullied in the past years. Those kids will for sure be looking out for her.

Her baby bump isn't that big, just like Nicoletta's. Both there babies are small and the doctor's say they won't know for sure if anything is wrong until the babies are born. Jessica hopes and prays that nothing is wrong with either of their babies.

She shakes her head and pulls on her clothes. Her thongs are uncomfortable to wear right now, and she ends up peeing in regular underwear, so she just skips the panties all together. She leaves her bra off and just pulls on a baggy T-Shirt. She pulls up her Boyfriend sweatpants and throws her wet hair up in a messy bun. She must really look attractive right now.

She leaves the bathroom and heads back to her room. Her laptop sits on her bed ringing. A Skype call is coming through. Jessica runs to her bed and clicks the "Answer" button.

Nicoletta's beautiful face appears on the screen along with Jace who seems to be holding Nicoletta in his lap.

"Hey, girl." Nicoletta says happily.

Jessica blushes. Everytime Nicoletta talks to her she gets butterflies in her stomach. With all honesty she is jealous of Jace. She is jealous that he gets to hold her, he gets to kiss her, he gets to talk to her, and he gets to see her everyday. Jessica likes Jace as a friend, but she hates him for dating Nicoletta.

"Hi," Jessica blushes.

"You weren't at school today." Nicoletta states the obvious.

"No I had a scheduled doctor's appointment. I get to find out the sex next week!" Jessica says happily.

Nicoletta smiles even wider. "Really, I have to wait another two weeks since when we tried last time the little stinkers hand was in the way."

Jessica laughs. "I hope mine doesn't do that. I am so excited to find out what he/she is, I'm just dying to know."

"Call me when you find out, okay?" Nicoletta says. Then her face drops. "No you can't call me. My phone broke this morning. You will have to either call my landline or Jace's phone."