Ch.36 Halloween

**Chapter 36**

Halloween

 "Do they fit?" Jace asks all five girls as he sits on a bench in the Halloween store with Zach and Trystan. "Halloween is in two days so we need them to fit,"

Delilah leaves the dressing room first. Her belly bulging in the tight shirt, the shirt Jace said he was going to get all the girls. The one with the bloody belly with baby hands coming out holding a trick-or-treat pumpkin basket.

"Wow, you're pregnant," Nicoletta chuckles as she opens her dressing door. Her belly is now showing, making it actually noticeable that she's pregnant.

"You try carrying twins inside you. Having them both kick you at once, I swear they plan to kick me in sync just to bruise my insides." She smiles. "I bet you they think it's funny."

Kassidi laughs inside her little cubical dressing room. "They probably do think it's funny," She laughs as she opens the door.

Jessica and Astrid both open their doors as well and all five girls look at each other in awe. Astrid is only slightly bigger in the belly than Nicoletta, Jessica is as big as Kassidi, slightly bigger than Astrid. You can tell all five girls are pregnant now, no mistaking it.

"Wow," Zach says as Jace and Trystan whistle at them.

Nicoletta feels her cheek heat up as she feels everyone's eyes on her and her friends. A group of teenagers snicker at them, they most likely go to her school too. Parents hold packages with costumes in them as they inspect them. Nicoletta turns back to her friends.

"I think I need a size bigger," Delilah laughs as she pulls the shirt down as it snakes up her belly.

"I love this, I think it's adorable that were all going to wear the same costumes."

"So cute!" Someone shouts. They all turn to look at the person with the high pitched voice.

"Ugh," Jessica turns away as she sees Clover staring at them. "Can we go before she comes over here?"

"To late, love," Nicoletta says as Clover and Star make their ways over to them. "Here they come,"

"So cute, girls!" Clover screeches again. "Are you going to my party like that? You totes should, that would be so adorable,"

"Party?" Delilah asks.

"Well, yeah. My Halloween party is only going to be the hottest one that night, everyone who is an anybody will be there." Clover bobs her curls as she cocks her head to the side with a smile.

"Nice try, Clover, but I used to play that trick on people so I know this is a scam." Jessica tells her.

"Ugh," Clover scoffs. "I am offended, really Jessica."

"Yeah, things have changed in our circle since you left," Star pipes in.

"First of all, I was basically kicked out. Second, I'm glad I was kicked out. Third, I don't care if you decided to get rid of PE, I don't care what goes on in your group anymore." Jessica tells Star.

"Well," Star scoffs.

"We are nice people, Jessica. That's why I am inviting all of you to my party, even you Jessica, even if you can't find it in you to appreciate me."

"I wouldn't be caught dead at any party you host." Jessica spits at her.

Clover glares at her. "Then you don't have to come. It's not always about you, Jessica. You have seven other friends here you know."

"Yeah, Jessica. Why is it always about you?" Star says lamely.

"Wait a second," Clover stares at Trystan. "Trystan, baby, why are you hanging out with," she clears her throat, "non-sports people," She says lamely.