Ch.1 Bad Morning

**Chapter 1**

The Fallout by Crown The Empire starts blaring. At first Nicoletta doesn't register the noise, then a pounding on her wall shakes her awake. Astrid pounds on her wall and yells at her with a sleepy voice.

"Turn that crap off, Nicoletta!" She yells through the wall.

Nicoletta registers the music and fumbles around in the dark to turn the alarm off. Her hand slips, making her iPhone fall onto the floor, making it clatter on the hardwood floor with a sickening crack and the music dies instantly.

Nicoletta gasps and runs to turn on her light. She picks up the phone. The case has popped off and a crack on the sleek black back right across the little apple makes Nicoletta's eyes pop. If the back has a crack what damage does the front have?

She turns the phone around in her hand and gasps, her jaw hangs open and hot tears cloud her vision. She runs her thumb over the cracked screen and the pieces shatter into her hand. She lets the tears roll down her cheeks as she places the broken phone on her night stand. She will have to have a funeral later for it.

Nicoletta cries over everything now a days. She cried over getting Lasagna, her favorite food, for dinner the night before.

She whipes the tears away and leaves the phone for the bathroom. She has more important things to worry about right now. Like the fact that it is August 20th. The first day of her Junior year. Nicoletta gulps as she turns on the shower and strips off her pajamas.

She steps in the hot steamy shower and lets the warmth warm her body. She is nervous as hell. Her Junior year, all the stress of the homework, the new teachers, new students, new fresh drama from the summer. Then there's the drama going to be about her and Delilah and their pregnant bellies.

They can't hide their bellies anymore, well Nicoletta could just pull it off as gaining a lot of weight over the uneventful summer she had, but Delilah was another case. She is pregnant with twins, so her belly is twice the size of Nicoletta and Kassidi. You can definitely tell that Delilah is pregnant, she can't hide it at all, unless she keeps her neck down hidden.

You can tell Kassidi is pregnant as well but she is still a lot smaller than Delilah. It doesn't matter anyway, Kassidi won't be going to school this year, so she can stay out of all the drama.

Nicoletta washes her hair and body, she shaves and a hot stinging sensation fills her leg for five seconds before the pain subsides. Nicoletta watches the hot scarlet blood trickle down her leg and fill the bottom of the bathtub. She shakes her head and runs a hand over all the scars on both her thighs. She hasn't cut for a month in a half, mainly from what Jace said and made her promise.

Nicoletta finishes shaving her legs and wraps a towel around her body and another in her hair. She walks back to her room and looks out the still dark window. It's almost 7:30 a.m it's usually already getting sunny by now.

Great. It's raining. Yes, a full silent pour outside. Nicoletta listens to the faint pitter patter of rain hitting her roof.

She braces herself and slides open the window to the gust of rain. The wonderful scent hits her nose and she breathes it in deeply. Her towel slips down her body but she is still smelling the rain. Her eyes are closed as she breathes deeply.

Someone whistles and Nicoletta's eyes fly open to see Jace staring out his window at her. He whistles again and looks her up and down. Nicoletta scrambles for her towel. To late, Jace had seen her everything. Not that it matters anyway. They have already had sex three times.

Nicoletta more mesmorized by him everytime. She still phantasises about that tattoo of his on his right thigh. An anchore just about to hit the water with a thick rope looped all around the anchore. A small ship is attached by the other end of the rope somewhere off so it is smaller. The anchore is what draws you in though. Not the beautiful artwork of the water with the coral reefs or the beautifully inked fish. The big anchore with the cursive words outlining one side saying "I Refuse To Sink". The picture is just beautiful in all words.

He even has a small tattoo on his left hip of a feather with a lot of little birds flying from it like they belonged there.

Nicoletta shakes her head of all her thoughts and phantasies of Jace and his tattoos. She fixes her towel and stares out the window at Jace who's also in a towel, only on his bottom half though. His hair is a wet mess and drips down his face and back. He looks hot. His abs glitter with water droplets and his biceps look huge from the distance. Nicoletta can't help but smile at the appearance.

"Like what you see?" Jace chuckles.

Nicoletta loos away blushing. "Maybe I do." She blurts out, making her face red and hotter.

"Then come and get it." Jace says and opens his arms out to the sides so Nicoletta can see him better. The towel slips just below his "V" making Nicoletta's mouth water.

She wants him, but she can't. Not yet at least. They have there first day of Junior year today, which means getting to school in time.

"I will later." She promises and shuts the window. Jace smiles at her.

________________________555______________________________________________________

Delilah hurries out of the bathroom for some clothes, her towel threatening to fall from her body as she holds it up in place.

She rummages through the clothes hanging up in the closet on her side. Zach doing the same. Delilah pulls down a light flowey dress and a pair of leggings meant for plus size women, or in her case, pregnant women. She grabs a fresh bra, underwear, and socks, and throws all the clothes on the bed.

She lets her towel fall and slips on the underwear, clips on her bra, and starts to pull the leggings on when Zach walks out of the closet with his pants half on. He jumps in the other leg and pulls them up, looping a belt throught the belt loops and throwing on a purple American Eagle shirt. He smiles at Delilah who slips on a pair of flats.

"You look sexy with your pregnant belly in that dress." He says and smiles.

"Shut up." Delilah snaps. She can't help it, she is extra moody. "Your the only one, other people are going to laugh and make fun of me and call me names like Slut and Whore."

Zach frowns. "Then I will just have to take care of them."

"Better if people weren't so d**b judgmental all the time and stayed out of other people's business." Delilah grumbles.

Zach shakes his head at her mood. She has these days where she will be cheerful and full of sunshine, then the next be ready to tear the next person who talks to her heads off. Zach just usually stays quiet as to not upset her more, which he somehow still manages even in his silence.

Delilah grumbles all the way down the stairs to the kitchen where she scared the hell out of a little maid who was restalking the fridge with bottled water.

Delilah didn't even care that the little woman basically jumped out of her skin. Delilah grabed a water from her pile and an apple from the bowl on the Island and headed out the door with her backpack slung over her shoulder.

She runs to Zach's parked truck and hops in the front seat as rain pours down from the heavens. Soon after Zach follws suit and jumps in the truck.

"Here." He hands her a jacket of his and throws the other in the back seat.

"Thanks." Delilah mumbles.

All her jackets are too small for her so she has been using Zach's, not that his clothes are much bigger than hers.

Zach smiles at her as he drives down their long driveway and out the security gate and off to school.

________555__________555__________555___________555_________555__________555______

Chappy 1 oooollll duuuuunnn!!!!!! Hope you wiked it!! :)

Okeeeeyyyyy enough baby talk... for now ;)

COMMENT, VOTE, FAN, SHAAAARRRREEE!!!!!!