Ch.7 Mean Girls

Jessica's Porsche to the side!! :D >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

**Chapter 7**

Jessica sits in her silver Porsche in the schools parkinglot. New and old kids stare at her car and trying to peek a look at the driver. The old kids from the previous school year already know who's car it is from the lisence plate which says, Jessica, in gold lettering.

A fool could tell that Jessica is rich. Only now she isn't so much. Part of Jessica's punishment for getting pregnant was she had to save her allowance for her baby. She can't shop as much as she used to since she is limited to only one shopping spree every two months, and that's with the money she hasn't saved up.

Jessica takes a deep breathe and slowly lets it out. She is small like Nicoletta but she used to be stick thin before she got pregnant. Anyone who had seen her would be able to tell that she gained weight. If they can tell she is pregnant Jessica doesn't know, maybe she just looks fat, since technically she is.

Jessica slowly steps out of the car with her bag and quietly closes the door, trying not to bring more attention onto herself. She quickly walks to the doors and pulls them open. She walks into chatter filled hallway.

Jessica keeps her head up high. She isn't going to let this ruin her status of most popular girl in the school. Teenagers stare at her, probably thinking of how fat she got and is now. Who knows, maybe the school will let her keep her status of popularity. 

"Dought it." Jessica whispers to herself. 

She keeps her head up high as she finds her locker. It's not hard to find, it's the only locker in the hallway that is pink. Jessica had her dad pay the school to buy her locker, that way she could decorate it the way she wanted and make sure that no loser kid had it the year before with his stinky gym clothes and moldy sandwiches. 

Jessica turns the lock on her passcode and pulls open the locker door to the familiar smell of perfume from Victoria's Secret. What can she say, she wants to be a model someday, and not just any model, a Victoria's Secret Angle model. She wants to wear sexy outfits and get her picture taken in them and be put in magazines and be seen on T.V.

"Jessica!" A high pitched girly voice screams her name in joy. Jessica sighs and turns around to a group of girls.

"Hi girls." Jessica says with a fake smile plastered on her face. 

"Ew, you got fat, girl." Clover says with a disgusted look on her face.

"Thanks, Clove. like I haven't noticed." Jessica snaps at her.

Clover's fake bleach blond hair bobbs around her neck in fake curls. If Jessica didn't know Clover she would think the curls were natural, but Jessica was the one who shared her little beauty tip with her in the first place. 

"I can't be seen with a fat person." Clover says rudely.

Jessica scoffs. "Fine, I don't need you anyway. I found new friends over the summer while you girls were all out not worrying about me."

"Yeah, like you could find anyone better than us." Star says.

Star had her name legally changed when she was a freshman. Her brown hair in loose beach waves down her back. 

"Anyone is better than you Star." Jessica spits out at her. 

"You wanna bet?" Star asks. She looks dumbly around the hall and grabs the first kid she sees. "Ew," Star says and wipes her hand on her short mini skirt after touching the guy. "Is this loser better than me?"