Ch.9 Italy

Tell me who should play Harley!! :D And Astrid!! 

Also if anyone can or knows anyone who can make me a YouTube trailer for this book that would be GREAT!!!!!!!!!  I tried to do it myself but I ended up screwing things up and that's why I was having computer issues. :( 

SORRY I AM MAKING THIS HARDER NOW!! :(  Bad me, I know :D

So........

10 COMMENTS 

and

10 VOTES

I NEED A CHARACTER FOR ASTRID, remember she is blonde and 18!! :D

**Chapter 9**

Italian. Jessica's second year of it. She knows all the stuff yet she still pretends like she doesn't. She barely passed Italian I and barely got into Italian II. Jessica is happy that she got into the class though, Harley is in this class with her as well.

It's seventh period, last period of the day. Harley is in her fifth period Physics class, but not in her sixth hour Euopean History, but she is in her seventh hour Italian II class, which makes Jessica really happy.

Since Nicoletta and Delilah are only Juniors this year they don't have as many classes with Jessica, wait, they don't have any classes with Jessica. Nicoletta only takes AP classes and Delilah is in the classes that Jessica is not in, like Journalism, and Math. Jessica finished up all her math classes the year before so it was optional her senior year.

"I can't beleive we only have two classes together." Harley says in her Texan accent. Jessica is starting to love it. Not that she hated it before, she just is used to hearing it more now.

"I know right." Jessica says in agreement. 

Physics class allowed Jessica to learn more about Harley, like the fact that Harley has never left Texas in her whole seventeen years of life. Moving to Cheyenne Wyoming was the first time she ever left her state. Jessica learned that Harley has a twin brother who has been homeschooled since the second grade, and she has three little brothers, one in tenth grade, one in fourth grade, and a kindergartener. Harley is spoiled by her parents since she is the only girl. 

"So Jessica," Harley says, pulling Jessica out of her thoughts. "Are ya' good at Italian?"

"I know something about it." Jessica says, not wanting to sound smart.

"I just love the language. I love the culture behind it. I love the cities that speak it." Harley sighs with a smile. "Did you know that Italian is the romance language? I just love romance, all the cute little things that all y'all do in your relationships, I find it adorable."

"Wait, you make it sound like you don't date."

Harley shrugs and looks down at her hands. "It's not my thang, I guess."

"What do you mean It's not your thing? Anyone can date."

She shakes her head. "Not me."

"What do you mean?" 

"I don't know. I had my first boyfriend in tenth grade but I didn't like him."

"Did you try a new guy? I don't click with all the guys I date."

She shakes her head again. "I did. Last year I tried a new guy but it was the same with him. I didn't like him. Maybe I just need to wait until college. Or maybe I will meet someone in Italy I like."

Jessica nods her head. "Your going to Italy then?"

Harley smiles her big toothy grin. "Yes. If I get the money saved up maybe I will go in three years time."

"Oh." Jessica says. She always forgets that other people don't make as much money as her family. 

"Yeah. But that's okay. It gives me time to go to college in the meantime and get a job."

"I could take you with me." Jessica blurts out. 

"Your going to Italy?" Harley whisper yells at Jessica.

Jessica nods her head. "Yeah, when I graduate I'm going to visit." No she isn't. Why is Jessica trying to impress this girl she just met only two hours ago?

"Oh my god. I'm so jelouse right now."

"I told you I could take you with me."

"No, no, I couldn't."

"Why not?" Jessica frowns, causing Harley to smile that closed smile.

"Because I won't have the money saved up in time to pay for myself."

"Who said anything about you paying? I said I would take you with me so I could pay for everything."

"No, I could never let you do that. I would need a room, I would need food money, I'd need extra money for the cute little shops that they got there."

"Harely." Jessica says, stoping Harley from going on. "I know your new here and you don't know me like everyone else so let me tell you. My dad is a lawyer, he makes about 168,010 a year, and that's on average, if it's a really good year he makes even more. Now my mom is a chef, chefs don't make that much but she is a really good chef and owns her own resturaunt, so she makes over 85,000 a year on average, just like my dad, if it's a really good year she makes even more. So, when I tell you I can pay for you then I mean it."

"Your dad's a lawyer?" Is all Harley can say as she blushes in embaressment.

"Yeah, amd my moms a Chef."

"Wow, impressive."

"You ought to come out to my moms resturaunt sometime, it's amazing."

Harley nods her head and smiles. 

"Maybe I could get your family a discount or something."

"Your so sweet." Harley smiles with a blushing face. "Why are you being so nice to me anyway?"

"I can't be nice to you?"

"No you can, I'd actually prefer if you were nice to me."

"Good, because I like you, your funny. Plus your new here, you probably haven't had much time to make friends."

"No, I haven't. I only just moved in a week ago. Our moving here was last minute."

"See, so hopefully I can be your first friend." Jessica smiles at her. "Wait, you haven't made friends yet have you?"

Harley laughs her sweet laugh. "No, not many people to talk to when they are all catching up with there already made friends." 

"Well then, rude people." She smiles. "I'll be your friend Harley. If you want I can introduce you to my other friends."

"Oh, umm, okay, if you want, you don't have to do that though, I'm sure I can make friends on my own if I tried."

"No, no, I insist, there great and you will love them. Although I have to warn you, they are a bit, umm, how do I put this nicely, uh, they well, umm, I don't know how to say it but they are different. You'll see what I mean when you meet them for yourself." 

"Okay." Harley smiles as the bell rings.

________555__________555__________555___________555_________555__________555__________555____________555____

This one is a bit shorter than the rest and I know this is like the 3rd chapter about Jessica but I felt that I need to make up for lost time with Jessica, plus I am still introducing Harley. 

I am going to maybe start a theme where each chapter I post a picture of which girl the chapter is about, that way you know who it's about right away and you can also stare at their pretty faces as you read. :D

SORRY I AM MAKING THIS HARDER NOW!! :(  Bad me, I know :D

So........

10 COMMENTS 

and

10 VOTES