Ch.4 Fight/Secret Service

I had to delete this part and start over because for some reason it would not show up for some people, including me. I got the book in my library, tried to read it, and it only went to chapter 3. So I copy and pasted this and started over, so hopefully it works now. :D

**Chapter 4**

Nicoletta felt eyes on her all period long, and they weren't Jace's eyes either. Jace made sure he had every class with her so when she goes into labor he can be with her. So Jace could tell she was uneasy as she fidgeted the whole time.

"You okay, love?" He whispered and leaned toward her in his desk.

Nicoletta gulps. "Yeah, I'm fine, it's just really hot in here." She says, she really is hot, even with the AC running.

It has been raining on and off all day long, making it depressing to look out the window. Nicoletta watches the clock tick by. This is last hour and she can't wait to be back inside Jace's silver Coupe.

"Tomorrow we will be getting into real work." Miss. Jackson says. "I want you all to come prepared to work and listen." She says as the bell rings.

**A/N If any of you have heard of the song Miss Jackson by Panic! At the Disco then COMMENT and lets be friends!!!!!! :D**

Nicoletta couldn't have stood up any quicker. She had to practically drag Jace out of his seat and out the door as he scrambles to keep a hold on his back pack.

"I'm comin' I'm comin'." Jace tells her as she drags him to their lockers.

Nicoletta pulls out her jacket from her locker and puts it on and waits impatiently for Jace to put his on and grab his umbrella.

When he pulls on his jacket she grabs his hand and drags him towards the Exit to the parking lot.

"Mighty eager aren't ya', mate."

**A/N I need to make Jace sound more Australian, so I will be changing the way he talks, not majorly though, just a few tweeks here and there.**

"I'm tired. I just wanna sit down with you and watch The Vampire Diaries as we cuddle." Nicoletta smiles and continues to drag him into the rain.

"I can do that." Jace laughs as he tries to keep up with her fast walk and trying to keep them both covered from the rain. Despite being pregnant, she can still move pretty fast.

Nicoletta stops dead when she sees someone leaning against a truck next to Jace's Coupe with his hood up as he gets wet from the rain.

"Who is that?" Jace asks Nicoletta as he protectively wraps his arms around her.

"Landon." She says with no emotion, talking to Landon himself and answering Jace's question at the same time.

Landon's head snaps up and looks at them both huddled close together under the umbrella. Landon was the one staring at Nicoletta all period, the reason she wanted out of their so badly. The reason she was fidgety and making Jace worried.

"I see you still have that wretched thing inside you." Landon scoffs.

Nicoletta is startled and taken a back. He just called their baby a wretched thing. Nicoletta starts to get all defensive, but before she can Landon speaks again.

"You know it's pregnant right?" Landon says, referring to Nicoletta.

Uh oh. Nicoletta can feel Jace tense up as he is still holding her protectivly.

"Babe, hold this for a sec please." Jace says and hands the umbrella to Nicoletta. He sets his bag on the wet ground and shakes his head.

Landon gets off his truck and stands as tall as he is, 6'8, which is five inches taller than Jace. Jace stands in front of him as tall as he can. He looks puny next to Landon.