Ch.41 This Isn't Normal Baseball :D

Hope you like this chapter ;D

Please read the ending description!!

**Chapter 41**

It's been almost a month since Kassidi broke up with Wyatt, yet here they are, holding each other like they were still dating. Wyatt nuzzles his face in the crook of her neck and kisses her, just the way she likes it.

"I'm sorry baby," He apologizes for the hundredth time.

"It's okay, Wyatt, I know you were under a lot of stress." Kassidi says and moves into his kisses.

"I promise, baby, it won't happen again." He says and kisses her neck more deeply.

"Do you want to try it again?" Kassidi asks. "I mean us, do you want to try us dating again?"

Wyatt looks up at her and smiles. "I've been waiting for you to say that," He says and kisses her on the mouth.

Kassidi kisses him back with just as much emotion. He lifts her up by placing his hands under her butt, her legs snake around his waist. He tosses her on the couch in the living room and pulls off his shirt. Kassidi stares in wonder at how muscular he has gotten from wrestling practice.

"Baby, I love you," He says and pulls off her sweatpants.

Kassidi squirms as he kisses her thigh. His kisses move more inward as he slips off his own pants and boxers at the same time. He tugs on her underwear and slips them down her legs. He looks her in the eyes as he licks her most sensitive spot. Kassidi's back arches up as he licks her nub. She squeezes her eyes shut as he slips a finger inside her. Kassidi has to clamp her mouth shut so she doesn't let out a moan.

"Baby, you're so wet already," Wyatt moans as he licks her. He slips two more fingers inside her and feels her walls.

Kassidi lets a moan escape her lips as she claws at the couch with her nails. Her back arches as Wyatt throws her legs over his shoulders for better access. His fingers feel like magic as they expertly thrust in and out of her. His mouth goes down on her again. She winces in pleasurable pain as he nips at her nub with his teeth. His tongue slides inside her and she moans loudly.

"Wyatt, please," She moans.

"Tell me, baby," Wyatt demands. "Tell me,"

"Please," Kassidi moans. "I need you inside me, please."

Wyatt smirks as he tosses her legs off his shoulders and straddles her. He makes eye contact with her before plunging deep inside her. Kassidi lets out a scream from the force. Wyatt smiles and thrusts in and out of her.

"Not so hard," Kassidi pleads as she tries to breathe.

"Baby, I like it rough though." Wyatt says and thrusts inside her faster.

"Wyatt, please, you're hurting me," Kassidi cries.

Wyatt grunts and thrusts inside her more before he finally moans and cums inside her. Kassidi has tears streaming down her face in pain as Wyatt jumps off of her and pulls his pants and boxers back on.

"Thanks for that baby, I needed it," Wyatt says and tosses her sweatpants at her. "Get dressed, your parents could be here any minute now," He says and walks down the hall to the bathroom.

Kassidi wipes her tears away with the bottom of her shirt and slowly slips her sweatpants back on, skipping the underwear. She pushes her underwear under the couch and stands up. She winces in pain and walks to the kitchen. Wyatt wraps his arms around her waist as she sips on a glass of water a few moments later.