Ch.10 HLHS

Ashley Benson as Harley!! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

**Chapter 10**

Nicoletta types in her information to YouTube so she can sign in on Jace's iPhone. She shakes her head to a song in her head as she signs into the app. She clicks on the Make A Video button and takes a deep breath. She pushes Record and smiles at the phone.

"Jace, come here." Nicoletta says and lets the video roll.

"Are you recording?" Jace asks nervously.

Nicoletta shakes her head no. "I just need your help."

With Nicoletta saying she needed help Jace was by her side in three seconds, he also was only at her desk.

"What can I do for you?" Jace asks with a smile on his face.

"I want you to say hi to YouTube and all my subscribers." Nicoletta says happily.

Jace's face turns pale and he quickly shakes his head no.

"Why not?" Nicoletta laughs.

"I- I-" He clears his throat before Nicoletta pulls him down onto the bed with her. "I'm shy when it comes to cameras."

"Your camera shy?" She asks him.

He quickly nods his head and tries to hide his face in Nicoletta's shoulder but she moves to quickly for him.

"All you gotta do is help me hold the camera, or your phone in this case, and smile pretty."

Jace just stares at her. She pecks a kiss on his cheek before clearing her throat and looking back at the camera on Jace's iPhone. 

"So anyway," She says towards the phone. "This is Jace, my boyriend who you have all been so curious to meet. Jace is apparently camera shy so comment below something good for him so he can warm up to it." 

Jace's face is deep red from embaressment. Nicoletta nudges him with her shoulder and he looks at her. 

"I just reached the 21 week mark, which means I only have two more weeks until I am six months pregnant."

"Two weeks until you are six months, really?" Jace asks with a shocked expression. 

Nicoletta smiles at him. "Yeah. Six months which means I will only have three more months to go."

"Wow, I can't believe how fast this is going by." 

Nicoletta laughs. "We started dating when I was already like three months."

"Was it three or was it two?"

"I believe three, maybe even four."

"No we've been dating longer than that. We were dating all summer."

"So it must of been three months then."

"I'm still saying two." Jace says and crosses his arms in finalment.

"Fine." Nicoletta laughs. "Anyway. I just reached the 21 mark and I am so excited." Jace rubs her hand. "I go to the doctor tomorrow to find out my babies sex. I haven't really thought of any names yet so leave some in the comments below. I also haven't really thought of what I want to have. A girl I could dress up in those cute little dresses and headbands. A boy I could make all handsome and put little tuxedos on him." Nicoletta smiles.

"Jace will you help me show them my belly?"

"Yeah." Jace says and hops off the bed. He helps pull Nicoletta up as well and takes the phone from her. He switches the camera from the front facing one to the back.