Twenty Seven

A

༻✧༺
don't leave me alone, i want you with me at all times.
༻✧༺

I drooled on his neck. When I opened my eyes, we were in the same position from the night before. He looked so peaceful. I don't think I've ever seen him at peace. There was always something troubling him.

His eyelashes were really long. They brushed below his eyes. And his eyes? They sucked me in the way his lips did. We kissed again yesterday and I don't know what to make of it, what to think. Friends. We were supposed to be friends.

Fuck being friends.

It burns. It burns so fucking much.

But I love it.

I've been alive for so long but I took my first breath with him.

He was snoring lightly, it was cute.

I reached a hand towards his face, gently using my finger to trace his jaw. He breathed out, shaking his head.

Shit.

I closed my eyes, my hand dropping on his chest.

He was turning to the side when...

"Fuck."

I bursted out laughing.

He fell to the ground.

He groaned out in pain, his eyes adjusting to the bright light. His hair was muffled and he looked adorable and lost. "Are you laughing at me?"

It made me laugh more.

Which made him laugh.

"Are...you... okay?" I said in between laughter. It was funnier because both of us were running out of air to breathe on.

"Stop...laughing."

He choked and started coughing.

My laughter died, going to him. "You okay?" I patted his back.

All of a sudden, I was on my back.

And he was on top of me.

Both of us were breathing heavily.

His lips against mine.

He tasted so sweet.

Like candy, like chocolate, like everything I've wanted.

Shit, my breath probably stinks like ass.

His eyes were locked onto my lips and as he leaned in, I knew what was gonna happen.

I covered my mouth, shaking my head.

He smiled, "I don't care."

I still shook my head, there's only so much I can do with this man. I can't have him smelling my morning breath.

"I do," but it came out muffled. He laughed, hoarsely. Even his laugh was sexy, that's unfair.

When he kept leaning in, I closed my eyes, unsure of what else to do.

I opened them when I felt his lips touch my hand. The same hand that was covering my mouth.

"There," he got off me. "I kissed you."

I laid there, unsure of what to do. Do guys do this? Kiss the hand covering your lips because they want to kiss you? I've dated two guys in my life and they weren't romantic. Or sexy. They just were.