Chapter 5

This morning had started out pretty calm until Westin and I got a text from Whitney saying she was back in New York. 

We had asked her to meet up with us for dinner at Butter so that she could explain why she was in LA and why she needed money but she declined saying she needed to catch up on her missing assignments. 

Westin then asked if she would be available this weekend and she said "she'll see." 

I'm not sure what's going on with her but I know that she is more than capable of handling herself so hopefully she will tell us in due time what's up. 

Wes however is playing his role of the over protective brother a little too well. 

He's extremely concerned and said that he's gonna have dinner with Henry to try to get answers out of him. 

Henry is very much Blair's son so I'm not sure how successful Westin is gonna be at getting information out of Henry especially if Whitney has sworn him to secrecy but we shall see.

Later that morning at school I'm going through my locker looking for my AP Bio textbook when there's a knock at my locker.

 I stand up closing my locker to come face to face with Zoya. 

"Hi. Willow, have you seen Julien around? I've been looking all over for her." 

I smile politely before saying "I'm sorry, who are you?" 

She gives me a look and says "You know who I am." 

"Do I?" I question acting confused. 

"Yes. Now where is Julien?" she replies. 

"She's staying home today. Hungover from another night out with Max. Why do you care?" I ask.

 "I just need to talk to her, that's all." she answers.

 "Well, I suggest that you stay away from her. I don't understand how she could forgive you after the crap you pulled." I state. 

"Okay, what crap? And if you are just gonna be bitchy like Luna and Monet then I'm gonna leave." she claims. 

"For starters you are with her ex. What kind of sister would do that? And if you want to leave no one is stopping you sweetie." I conclude.

 "Fine. I'd heard you were one of the nicer ones in the group but I guess they got you confused with your brother." she fires back.

 "Do you want to fuck him too?" I challenge. 

"Whatever." she says, rolling her eyes and walking away. 

"I forgot how hot you look when you're pissed off about something." I hear Max state as he approaches me.

 "I live everyday to turn you on." I voice sarcastically. 

"Really? Because I do too." he joins in. 

"Are you busy after school today?" he questions.

 "No, why?" I ask. "I'm taking you to the Metropolitan. 

I owe you for how I acted last week." he explains.

 The Metropolitan was one of my comfort places.

 Whenever I need to think or feel at peace with something I go there. 

"You don't have to but thank you. I'll meet you out front at 3?" I question to confirm our plans.

 "It's a date." he cheers walking away.

School had been rather uneventful the rest of the day so when three o'clock rolled around I was very excited to get to spend the afternoon with Max and not worry about homework since I had gotten ahead last weekend.