Chapter 23

"Gossip Girl? Did I hear that right?" mom questions in shock. 

"How the fuck did she find out?" I frantically voice.

 "Gossip Girl?" mom questions again.

 "Yes, mom. Gossip Girl." Westin states, stepping closer to me. 

"Willow, you're gonna be okay." he says, placing his hands on my shoulders to try and calm me down. 

He knows I'm on the verge of a panic attack. 

"Everyone knows." I whisper in disbelief. 

"How long has Gossip Girl been back?" dad tries more gently. 

"Since the start of the school year and-, wait what do you mean back?" Westin questions with a raised eyebrow. 

"She was around when your parents were in school." Julien voices. 

"What?" Westin asks in confusion, dropping his hands from my shoulders. 

"How did you not know? I researched her the moment we all got that first blast." Julien shrugs.

 "And no one thought to tell us." Westin gasps.

 "I second that." Mom speaks.

 "Gossip Girl was literally the cause of so many issues between myself, Aunt Serena, Aunt Blair, your dad really everyone. The most god awful thing. And that son of a bitch Dan was behind it the entire time, which was just -" mom starts to get even more riled up but dad has to shush her politely.

 "Wait..." I pause, taking a deep breath. 

"If Dan was behind Gossip Girl..and he was a part of your friend group.."

 "Well, I wouldn't say he was a part of it more like Serena's fucking lost puppy that followed us around." mom chimes in. 

"Mom." Whitney scolds her in annoyance.

 "That means.. o-one of you is Gossip Girl." I pause again looking around the waiting room.

 "Which one of you would do this? Why would you do this? God, what have I ever done to you." I gasp on the verge of more tears. 

"Willow, none of us sent that blast. None of us are Gossip Girl." Audrey tries to assure me. 

"We would never hurt each other like that." Aki agrees with her.

 "Who could have known though? You all are the only ones who know what happened." I cry out.

 "Okay, let's just put this behind us for now okay? We need to focus on your response." Monet says.

 "My response?" I question, wiping away at my tears. 

"Yes. What are you gonna do?" she clarifies.

 "What I'm gonna do is get the hell out of here." I announce, getting up from my seat abruptly and rushing towards the hospital exit.

 I feel like I'm suffocating here.

 Instead of giving me my space everyone just gets up and follows after me. 

God. 

Just as I make it through the exit I'm greeted by Mr. Baizen and Luke's mom. 

"Willow, dear. Leaving so soon?" she questions.

 "Yes. I um need to get Luke some change of clothes for when they release him." I lied. 

"Is that so?" she questions with a raised eyebrow.