Chapter 85

Triple update on this Sunday! So if you haven't please read chapter 83 and 84 first! 

Declan's POV

"Declan Kim, you fucking idiot!" I hear Kennedy's booming voice from down the hall.

"You better hide now." Obie chuckles from beside me.

"I did all that work for nothing! Nothing!" Kennedy exclaims as she comes up to me and Obie, Julien right behind her.

"I have no idea what you are talking about." I play it cool.

"Like hell you do." Julien states with an eye roll as she crosses her arms over her chest.

I give Obie a knowing but questioning look to which he shrugs his shoulders in return.

"You proposed to that fucking state!" Kennedy gasps.

"Are you not embarrassed?" Julien joins in.

"No, why would I be embarrassed?" I question.

"Because she's Montana, that's a given. And two, you love Willow." Kennedy answers.

"Montana is amazing, don't speak about my fiancé like that." I say sternly.

"He didn't deny it." I hear Julien mumble under her breath.

"I was getting there.." I pause looking at Julien, "I loved Willow. Emphasis on loved. Now I love Montana. What's wrong with that?" I ask.

"God help me." Julien sighs loudly, pinching the bridge of her nose.

"This whole act you're putting on right now is not cute." Kennedy states in her trademark bitchy tone.

"It's not an act." I say.

"It's not." Obie agrees, coming to my defense.

"Willow is happy. I'm happy. I think it's time you let go of this little fantasy." I tell Kennedy and Julien.

They both roll their eyes at the same time.

It was honestly kinda of creepy.

"Yeah, Willow's happy." Kennedy says with sarcasm in her tone.

Julien's eyes widen at her statement, and she quickly elbows Kennedy in the side, telling her to 'shut up' with her eyes.

"Ow." Kennedy whispers as she looks at Julien.

Catching her drift, she shies away looking regretful about what she just said.

"Well, we have to go....to the restroom! But just know that we are so not okay with this." Julien says, as she yanks Kennedy's hand and drags them off down the opposite hall they came from.

"Like I was looking for their approval." I laugh to myself as I turn my body to face Obie's.

"Just ignore them, you know how they can be." Obie suggests.

Nodding my head in agreement we clank our beers together taking a sip and looking around the dance hall.

Monet had just gotten back from a business meeting in LA and so Kennedy wanted to go out with Jules, Obie, and Monet to celebrate.

I was Obie's plus one since Montana is visiting her parents this week.

I would have gone, in fact I should have gone considering I just proposed to their daughter but I got caught up in some last minute work meetings.

However, we will see each other soon enough in two days for New Year's Eve.

And I've got the perfect night planned out for us.