Chapter 21

TW: Domestic Violence

"So I need you guys help." I voice as I take my seat at the bar with Luna, Monet, and Julien.

 "I know y'all found dirt on Grace, can you do the same for Natalie?" I question.

 "Well, there is a big piece of dirt that you are already aware of so why don't you just use that one?" Monet questions.

 "Because Luke swears that she doesn't matter to him but I need to see it for myself, the only way I can do that is if I have something to bury her with. Figuratively speaking of course." I explain.

 "I suppose I can find something." Luna sighs.

 "Thank you. Thank you." I reply in relief.

 I then get up from my seat at the bar to go to see what Westin is up to when Natalie runs into me. 

"Oh, hey, Willow, I've been looking all over for you!" she gasps.

 "Well it's not that big of a bar." I state shrugging my shoulders. 

"You're right but still. Anyway, can I talk to you for a minute?" she questions. 

"Sure." I answer by giving her a fake smile. 

She drags me off to an empty booth in the corner by the restrooms.

 "So, what's up?" I ask politely. 

"Umm I just wanted to talk to you. Explain how you have nothing to worry about me being here. I only want the best for Luke and I'm so happy he has found you." she explains but she looks sad saying all this.

 "Are you sure about that? Your tone would indicate otherwise." I reason. 

"Oh uh yeah I'm sure it's just I never apologized to him for what I did. Seeing you two here just reminded me of that. I, I feel so guilty, you know. My actions were completely unacceptable and it tore apart his family for a period of time. I don't know how he can even be in the same room as me." Natalie tells me. 

She actually sounds genuine. 

Sighing I reply, "Well if that is how you really feel then you should let him know. Apologize." 

"Will it even matter after all these years?" she questions. 

"It matters. You have the rest of the weekend to apologize to him so don't beat yourself up trying to force it tonight. When you're ready.. go for it." I advise her.

 "Thank you, Willow." she gushes bringing me into a hug with tears in her eyes. 

"Yeah, no problem." I voice as she gets up to go somewhere else in the bar.

 As soon as she leaves Luna and Westin are sliding into her previous seat at the booth.

 "Look at you sis, being the bigger person. I'm proud." he beams.

 "Don't get your hopes up too high." Luna starts. 

"So I got some dirt as requested, Natalie-." she continues but I cut her off. 

"Luna, I appreciate your help but after talking with her I've decided I no longer need additional dirt on her. She's sorry about her mistakes. I have nothing to fear." I smile lightly, feeling at peace.

 "Ugh, you too are no fun." Luna rolls her eyes as she gets up. 

"You okay?" Wes questions after studying me. 

"Yes." I state simply. 

"Alright, have you had dinner yet you know since you and Luke missed lunch?" he asks another question.