Chapter 43

Double Update So Read Chapter 42 first loves! 

Two Months Later

"Just one more picture! Please." I giggle as I try to take a few more shots of the sun rising. 

Ever since life returned back to normal, I've found myself in art again. 

And god does it feel good. 

I've taken an abundance of pictures since we've been here and I'm so excited to add them to my portfolio. 

Also, I thought it would be fun to tease Westin with the pics. 

He's super upset about missing this vacation to do summer training for soccer. 

He's trying to earn a full ride from Columbia, Yale, and Stanford for soccer, so he's been training around the clock all summer.

 As for me, this little trip to Italy is serving as a nice break for Declan and me in-between our New York and LA camp session. 

The New York camp session ended last week, and it went so well. 

I'm incredibly proud of all our hard work in being able to put on the camp and the students were just so amazing! 

The LA camp session starts in a couple of weeks, so we thought we'd take a break in-between the two sessions and join Audrey, Aki, Julien, Obie, and Zoya in Italy. 

"Willow, come on, I don't want us to be late for breakfast." Declan playfully scolds me. 

"Maybe I do." I laugh as a snap one more pic.

 "These are so great." I beam as I look back through them. 

"I'll need to get another stem card before we go out later." I inform him as we start to walk back to the hotel. 

"That's fine. What plans do you have today?" he questions.

 "Shopping." I smirk as I see his eyes roll. 

"That seems to be the only thing you, Julien, and Audrey do." He laughs. 

I shrug my shoulders at that.

 "I mean my mom is a fashion designer as well as my aunt. I would say in clothes and shopping run in my veins." 

"Yeah, yeah. Just don't take all day again." He warns. 

"Sir, yes sir." I laugh, faking a solute to him.

After our walk back to the hotel we meet up with everyone one the balcony patio for breakfast.

 "Oh, someone woke up late." Audrey snarks as Zoya joins us at the table.

 I stifle a laugh.

 "Okay, you promised you'd stop poking." Zoya says crossing her arms over her chest, "And you promised you'd stop laughing when people poke." Zoya states looking at me. 

"I'm sorry." I weakly smile.

 "You promised you'd stop deserving it, hmm." Audrey continues though. 

"Peace at last. I mean, if this is what the EU brings out in us, I don't think we should ever leave." Aki voices. 

"Honestly man, what's waiting back in New York, anyways?" Obie agrees. 

"Okay, don't get me wrong. This place is beautiful, and everything looks like an Instagram filter. But now that GG's gone, I feel like my life in New York is just about to start." Zoya states.