Chapter 63

Why are eyes following my every move?

Whispers can be heard.

Fingers are pointing.

Which could only mean one thing...

Gossip Girl.

What have I done now?

"Willow!"

"Hey gorgeous!"

Audrey and Julien are suddenly by my side each linking their arms through mine.

"Yes?" I question in confusion.

"A word please." Julien starts

Audrey follows "In private."

I let them lead me into the nearest bathroom.

Audrey is checking all the stalls to make sure no one is in here but us three while Julien tries to distract me by saying I look great this morning.

"Thanks." I mumble, still confused.

"Is this about Gossip Girl?" I question once the bathroom has been cleared.

"Oh my god, so you have seen it? If you're this calm though does that mean..it's true?" Julien questions.

"What's true? And no I haven't seen the blast, I just assumed since everyone was looking at me in the hallway. They need to get a fucking life by the way." I state with an eye roll.

"Oh shit." Audrey voices under her breath at the realization that she and Julien would have to break the news to me.

"Well, I mean- you see, you, or at least according to Gossip Girl, your like um"

"Spit it out Jules." I voice, growing nervous by her hesitation.

"You are expecting a..um.."

"God, are you pregnant?!" Audrey cuts her off.

"What?" I laugh.

"No, at least I don't think I am." I continue.

"Well, GG has a video of you kinda of like puking your guts out a few weeks ago in one of the girls bathroom here." Julien says.

"And then she had this like crazy breakdown of how like you've been wearing bigger clothes now..which you have. And then there was this whole thing on how you and Declan left your own birthday party early, so you could like tell him??" Julien explains looking sheepishly.

"I'm not pregnant." Is all I say as I get out my phone to look at this post.

I skip reading the long blast and simply click on the video.

A grimace takes over my face as I hear the sounds of me retching into the toilet.

Who the fuck was in there?

And how did they know it was me?

I close my eyes as the video ends, taking a deep breath.

When I open them I say, "I swear I'm not pregnant. I just ate something bad and someone who clearly has nothing better to do decided to take a video and send it to GG."

"I signed a short brand deal with Marquette hence the big clothes and Declan had a surprise for me." I explain even though the brand deal part is a lie.

I thought if I wore bigger clothes it would be easier to hide the weight that I've lost because everything would just naturally be oversized.

Looks like that was poor thinking on my part.