Genies of Mayhem Bio's

The Genies of Mayhem are a legendary group of Genies that have been around after the Genies left the World. They Protected the World from Devastation and Evil.

Unlike Regular Half-Genies, they have the powers of everything anyone could ever imagine.

They can also give their Master's Unlimited Wishes, But losing the lamps will make the Genies go Rogue and attack their previous Masters. They only give Unlimited Wishes if their Masters are their type.

Here's the problem with the Genies of Mayhem, They are unpredictable and uncontrollable. No one can do anything with them if they don't have their Lamps.

Each group of Genies can be either 3 Peaceful or Mayhem Genies.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyle

Kyle is one of the Main Protagonist of this series. He is the Leader of the Genies of Mayhem, a former Ninja of Spinjitzu and the new Genie Guardian of Scuttle Town.

Appearance

Kyle is a Young-looking male with black hair and Purple eyes. He commonly wears a Magenta Gi, some styled from Ninjago Season 1 to 10(Including future seasons). He also wears a Magenta mask, not a hood, due to him not liking how it feels on his head.

 He also wears a Magenta mask, not a hood, due to him not liking how it feels on his head

Personality

He has a bit of a lively personality. He is also serious and protective then protecting Scuttle Town. He is friendly to new people.

History

As the Leader of the Genies of Mayhem, he is protective for his friends. He trained from the First Spinjitzu Master and become the First Ninja Genie. As he was the born from the Genie Queen, that makes him Royalty.

Personal Info

Aliases: Master of Weapons, Master of Null(Former), Half-Ninja/Genie

Gender: Male

Family: Genie Queen(Mother) Unknown Father, Shahra(Young Sister)

Affiliations: Ninjago(Former), Scuttle Town

Home: Monstery of Spinjitzu(Former), Genjago City(Former), Destiny's Wish, Shantae's Lighthouse

Specie: Half-Genie

Occupation: Ninja, Guardian Genie, Leader of the Genies of Mayhem

Abilities: Spinjitzu, Airjitzu, Seajitzu, Magic Weapon copy, Element Copy, Magic

Likes: The Other Genies of Mayhem, Weapons, Shantae(Possibly in Love), Sky, Rottytops(Gets annoyed by her), Bolo

Dislikes: Villains from Ninjago, Getting into fights with friends, getting pushed too far