Chapter 14: Welcome to Ninjago

Kyle, Shantae, Lloyd and Aria were walking around the Monastery. They are heading to the Hanger bay to see where the others are.

Kyle: Ok, I have been gone for a while and I didn't even know the Monastery had a Hanger bay?

Aria: Pixel has been busy when you were gone.

Kyle: Heh...eh.

They all headed into the Relaxation room, making both Genies confused.

Shantae: Ok, so theres like a secret button or lever that will take us there?

Lloyd: There is.

Lloyd then threw Shuriken's at the target. Two hit it and the target opens, revealing a button. The last Shuriken hits it as the wall near it, reveals an Elevator.

Kyle: Secret Elevator. Nice.

They all head into the Elevator as it heads to the Hanger bay.

*Insert Dance Through the Danger Intro*

They made it to the Hanger bay, as it had Vehicles from the Ninja's past adventures.

Shantae: This is impressive.

Kyle: How long have I been gone?

Aria: A good year...properly 20 Months?

Kyle: That long?

Lloyd: It's what we kept calling you for. This will always be home to you.

Kyle shrugs from what he said.

They headed down the hanger a little, the other Ninja's saw them and headed their way.

Kai: Hey guys. I guess Kyle and Shantae both know about the hanger?

Kyle: Yep, and I just want to say this is impressive.

Cole: Well we're just happy to have you back with us.

Kyle: I'm just hoping it will be a short one.

Jay then comes with both Kyle's and Shantae's luggage, as one of them were heavy.

Jay: Why am I the only one carrying everyone's luggage?

Kyle: You did say you ow me.

Jay: Since when?

Shantae giggles from him getting doofed.

Lloyd: We should head back upstairs.

Kyle: Lets.

Everyone heads upstairs as one of the bags started giggling, making Jay uncomfy.

Zane: What is it?

Jay: I think something is in one of these bags.

Zane: You must have been on Scuttle Island for too long.

Jay: I think your right.

After everyone heads upstair, Jay put all of Kyle's and Shantae's luggage outside on the training court.