Chapter 19: Genies vs. Ninjas

After dealing with the Hands of Time, Kyle, Shantae and the Genies were in the relaxation room, thinking what else to do.

Canno: Man, I'm bored!

Jinn: Oh, I'm surprised. That was sarcasum!

Kyle: Ok guys, Enough. 

Then the Ninja's came inside, seeing the bored Genies.

Lloyd: Woah, you all look like us after the Oni invasion and...

Kyle gave Lloyd a stare, until he wasn't bothered anymore.

Kyle: Go ahead, say it.

Aria: And Kyle leaving us.

Shantae, can't taking bored anymore, spoke up.

Shantae: Who was next after those guys?

Kyle: Urrr...well since it was Lloyd's father, but I don't think he'll bother having a Departed Blade. But it was actually

Aria and Lloyd were uncomfy for what he was about to say next.

Kyle: The Quiet One and Leader of the Son's of Garmadon, Harumi.

Shantae tilted her head a little.

Shantae: Harumi?

Lloyd, Aria and Kyle all sighs a little.

*Insert Dance Through the Danger Intro*

Kyle, Lloyd and Aria all decided to tell all the Genies and the others what happened.

Kyle: Ok, after we all handled the Son's of Garmadon from resurrecting Lord Garmadon from the Departed realm, we thought it was over.

Lloyd: But the resurrection was a success. My father returned and Harumi helped him reach his true portentual.

Aria: A pure dark Potentual!

Lloyd: My Energy wasn't enough and I ended up with my elemental power weakened.

Shantae: Oh.

Kyle: Garmadon then created a Colossal made out of stone! Garmadon then wanted Wu, who was young due to being lost in time, and for also touching the Reverse Time Blade.

Lloyd: I wanted the others to get Wu away from Harumi, but the Colossal got the Bounty and crushed it into pieces.

Shantae covered her mouth from what they were saying.

Jinn: Cool.

Nya then hit her head a little using her spear.

Aria: But they were safe, being in the First realm.

Kyle: But after a few months of hiding from Garmadon's forces. We did our best to resist, but after a big...accident that killed Harumi, Garmadon wanted to destroy the entire city using the Colossal!

Shantae: That is completly messed up!

Aria: But I unlocked a potential myself and tried my best to stop the colossal.

Kai: But after we found our way out of the First realm, we handled the Colossal while Wu and Lloyd handled Garmadon, getting Lloyd's powers back.

While the others were talking, Kyle walked out, thinking about something. Shantae followed him.

Shantae: What were you thinking?

Kyle turned his back and saw her.

Kyle: I was thinking, because I was also handling Garmadon with the officers and he said something to me.