Chapter 24: Weather Genies Chaos

A/N: I'm planning on doing a Zombieland Saga series next year, like a bit of a season 3. And as you thought, this is the Weather Genies chapter, where we'll see the first introduction to them(Well you knew about Flare and Flake in my Halloween special).

The Next day, Everyone on the Bounty got up and looked through the desert, seeing Kyle, Shahra and Shantae weren't anywhere in sight.

Jasmine looked down on the ground again and sighs.

Canno: Still no one out there?

Canno came over to her.

Jasmine: Yeah. This is strange, I know Kyle can do anything in one, but this isn't like him.

Canno: Nah, don't worry. It was getting late since we got here, he properly took shelter somewhere around here.

Jasmine looked at him in a bit of distrust.

Jasmine: Yeah, but this isn't like him.

Then Jinn came on deck.

Jinn: What's going on?

Canno: Jasmine's worried about Kyle and the others.

Jinn: I mean he did tell all of us about what She said about this place being weird.

Then a strong breeze came from behind them.

Jasmine: Woah, that breeze isn't like from Tassel Town?

Jinn: I know that breeze.

Then they all looked out the desert again, seeing a sand tornado coming towards the Bounty.

Canno: She's here.

Jasmine: Who?

Then the Tornado got towards the Bounty, it depleaded as a female came on the Bounty.

Jasmine: Are you...who I think you are?

???: As you guessed.

Jinn: Hey Sandra.

Sandra: I guessed you needed my help?

*Insert Intro*

Meanwhile at Tan Line Temple, Kyle, Shantae and Shahra woke up.

Kyle: Uugh. What time is it?

Shantae: I have no idea?

They all get off the bed and looked around their cell, trying to find a way out.

Shahra: Hey Shantae, how did you escape the first time?

Shantae: Well I found a weak wall and broke it.

Kyle: Well I'm guessing they blocked off the holes so we won't escape.

Shantae: Dang it!

Kyle walks up to the bars again and grips on two of them.