Chapter 10: Tassel Gem Town

Gem Town(Few Years Ago)

We go to a scene where Gem Town was still in it's ground form. Jewel, It's Guardian Genie, was heading to the Towns Mayor.

Jewel: You wanted to see me Mayor?

Mayor: Ah Jewel, our Beautiful Guardian Genie. Come in, come in.

Jewel comes in the office and took a seat.

Mayor: So you have been with the Genies of Mayhem for quite some time now?

Jewel: Oh yes, I had some fun with them.

Mayor: Well I'm happy your back to being our Guardian Genie.

Jewel: Me too.

Mayor: You can be excused. Have some fun. You earned it.

Jewel: Thank you, Mayor.

Jewel then leaves and goes around town, but not before she looked through the libery's window, seeing Holly's face.

Jewel: Hm, Tassel Town's idol.

Jewel shakes her head. As she was about to walk off, the ground started shaking.

Jewel: That's weird, We're in the middle of an Island.

Then a powerful sandstorm, coming from Tassel Town, then blew through out Gem Town. Jewel tried her best to calm everyone down, but there were too much for her to handle.

Jewel: What's happening?

As she asked that, the ground around Gem Town cracked and then, the entire town plumets into a ravine, destroying it in the process.

After the dust settled, Jewel looked around, heart broken that she failed to protect her town.

Jewel: What...What Have I done? I...I failed to protect my town.

Tearing up, Jewel rushed to the Mayor's office, found her lamp and goes into it, ashamed for not protecting it.

*Insert Rise and Shine Intro*

Present

Everyone was on the Destiny's Wish, planing to Find Jewel. The Map of Scuttle Town was already layed on the table. Kyle brought out the Crystal from Jewel's Gift.

Kyle: Lets find Jewel!

He puts the Crystal on the map as the light shines to Tassel Town, making Shantae confused.

Shantae: Tassel Town? That place is a desert.

Jasmine: That's not it, even Destroyed towns have their secrets.

Kyle: Oh yeah, I think I remember now. Tassel Town and Gem Town were neighbouring Towns but then something destroyed both towns.

Jinn: Tassel Town as the desert today and Gem Town got sunken underground.

Cole: So?

Kyle: So even though Tassel Town was turned into a ruin, it could be possible We could find Gem Town.

Mimic: There is no Gem Town in Tassel Town. I tried looking for it, but to find nothing.

Canno: Ah ha! You tried above, but you haven't tried under your feet!

Kyle and Jasmine looks on the map, seeing the light was going at the end of Tassel Town.

Jasmine: Well from what I'm looking at, Both Tassel Town and Gem Town are both neighbouring towns. So I'm guessing Gem Town is right there.

Kyle: We'll see if Gem Town is right at the End of Tassel Town.

Kyle and Shantae both headed to Sky's hatchery, as Sky flew them both to Tassel Town. After Wrench landed, Kyle and Shantae both got off.