Chapter 15: Dark Island Trio

After what happened last night, Everyone slept in a little. Kyle woke up a bit early, thinking about how to stop the Wish.

Kyle: (Whispering)The Departed Blades are the weakness.

Shantae woke up from his whispering.

Shantae: (Murmering) What is it?

Kyle: Well it from yesterday then we destroyed the Departed Blade that Samukai just disappeared.

Shantae: Oh yeah, what was that about?

Kyle: Well you see, due to the Wish being that powerful, it may have brought villains that we faced before, that have been defeated from the departed realm.

Shantae: Departed...realm?

Kyle: Doesn't matter.

Shantae yawns a little.

Kyle; Do you want to sleep more?

Shantae gives a little nod. Kyle cuddles her a little as both of them goes back to sleep.

*Insert Dance Through the Danger Intro*

After a little rest, everyone got ready for the day. Everyone headed down to the hanger, to see what happened.

Lloyd: Ok, as we may know, all the enemies we faced have returned due to a Wish.

Kyle: Don't remind us!

Aria: And from yesterday, we faced Samukai, but to both Kyle and Shantae, we may have found a way to beat them.

Jay: Yeah, but Samukai's soul returned from the Departed Realm, right?

Kyle: The Wish is that powerful, it can also bring stuff back from other Realms.

Kai: Why would that work?

Kyle: Don't ask me, the Genie Realm thought we were too unstable.

Cole: So your saying we have to beat all the enemies we ever faced to beat them?

Lloyd: It means that but from the other Genies, they said something about two Genies stopping it.

They brought out Kyle's lamp as it had writing underneath it in Ninjagon. Shantae couldn't translate, but Kyle can.

Kyle: 'To reverse the magical mistake, two genie must unite to reverse.'

Everyone didn't understand what it means.

Lloyd: What does that mean?

Kyle: You tell me, I don't know what it means.

Then the alarms went off, as there was something happening around Ninjago.

Kyle: What is it now?

Cole: Doesn't matter, if it gets us out of doing this.

Nya and Zane heads to the main computer and looks at whats going on.

Nya: Something is happening around...

Then the Moniter shows the Dark Island.