Chapter 1: Genie on the Run

After the Events of the Seven Sirens, Risky Boots was in her Bath tub on her Pirate Ship, trying to relax after Shantae Destroyed her 'new' Airship.

Risky: Why did that Half-Genie Runt destroy my Airship? I warned her if she did scratch it, She'll pay!

Risky then got out of the bath, dried herself and got dressed. She then looked around her cabin, thinking of ways to destroy Shantae.

Risky: Every time I plan something, That Genie always stops me! She already dealt with the Tinkerbrain and The Pirate Master! I just want to find a way to beat that Genie once and for all!

Getting mad, Risky brakes a floorboard with her boot.

Risky: Oh great! Those Moron Tinkerbats will fix that!

Risky then saw something underneath the floor. She ripped the floorboard off and found a map and journal. She put both of them on her desk and saw the journal was from her previous master.

Risky: I recently found out about the Legends of the Genies of Mayhem, powerful of any Genie. I also recently found out where the Pirate Genie's lamp is buried. Once I find this lamp, I won't let my second, Risky Boots, get a hold of it! What?!

Risky looks at the map, and found it was the Location of the Pirate Genie's lamp. Risky then smiled.

Risky: So if I can't beat a Genie, It'll take a Genie to beat a Genie!

After she said that, she then laughed evilly through out the night.

*Heres the Intro to the Series*

In Scuttle Town, Shantae, Sky and Bolo were heading to the Library. Sky and Bolo had to return some books Shantae borrowed from them.

They made it to the Library, where they met the Librarian, Jasmine, who was a Fox-Girl. She was reading a book, until saw them all and greeted them.

 She was reading a book, until saw them all and greeted them