Chapter 4: Pirate Genie's Revenge

The Next day at Shantae's Lighthouse, Shantae was waiting for Kyle to get dressed. As she was waiting, Bolo and Shy came in to see them both.

Bolo: Hey Shantae.

Sky: Morning.

Shantae: Morning Sky, Bolo.

Bolo: What's going on?

Shantae: I'm waiting for Kyle. We're both going to relax for the day.

Sky: Where is he by the way?

Kyle then jumps down from the top floor, as he was shirtless to everyone in the room.

Kyle: Hey guys! Or should I say guy and girls. Girls? GIRLS!

Shantae and Sky were staring at Kyle's chest, both blushing and trying to cover there eyes. Kyle then quickly rushed back upstairs.

Bolo: Well that happened?

Shantae then yelled up to Kyle.

Shantae: Where is your shirt?!

Kyle: I heard my name and I had to come down!

Sky: Your relationship isn't going anywhere.

Shantae gave Sky a really look.

*Insert Intro*

Kyle and Shantae both were now heading into town.

Kyle: Ok, we're both in town, now how are we going to relax?

Shantae: There's a great pool house near Sky's place. You'll love it. They said it's a great place to rejuvenate ourselves.

Kyle: Well if your saying it's good, it has to be.

After a short walk, they both went to the pool house. They both go in and met a woman who looked like she was wearing a lot of towels.

 They both go in and met a woman who looked like she was wearing a lot of towels

Bath House Owner: Welcome to the Bath House!

As from her greeting, She must be the owner. She then realised Kyle.

Bath House Owner: Oh, I remember you. Your the new Half-Genie everyone's talking about?

Kyle: Guilty?

Bath House Owner: Well, I'm honered that your visiting.

Kyle: Well you see, I heard about this place and...

Bath House Owner: Say no more. Your free to head inside and to take your time to relax. The water will rejuvenate your vigor and fill you with energy. If you want to know anything about Scuttle Town, come talk to me and I'll give you a tip.

Kyle: Ah, thank you.

Kyle and Shantae both went in, got changed into swimwear and got into the pool. For what swimwear they were wearing, Shantae was in her blue striped bikini and Kyle was in black shorts with Magenta on the hip parts.