Chapter 18: Our Time is Now!

Kyle, Shantae and Canno all headed, not to the Monerstary, But to Genjago City. The Reason was Kyle wanted to feel back home and Shantae wanted to know how he lived.

Shantae: So you protected this little city after you left?

Kyle: Yeah, I did it for a year and a half, but I love that job.

Shantae: And why is Canno Coming?

Canno: Well you see, the Genies put the Destiny's Wish near the docks where Kyle lived.

Kyle: And speaking about where I lived...

Shantae and Canno looked out the Window, seeing the watchtower, where Kyle lived before. After Kyle landed the Dronechopper, Kyle looked around.

Kyle: Ah, it's good to be home!

Shantae: It looks like a smaller Ninjago city.

Kyle: It is. This city wanted to be like it, but when they were building the city, they didn't realise the terrain was that small, but there was enough space for a few skyscrapers and homes.

Shantae looked around the docks, where the Destiny's Wish is and Kyle's watchtower.

Shantae: So you were like me then you left. Living in a Tower.

Kyle: Yeah...Heh. Do you want to look around it?

Shantae: Sure.

Both of them headed towards the Tower to look around.

*Insert Dance Through the Danger Outro*

Both of them got into Kyle's Tower, where it looked very small to Shantae's Lighthouse.

Shantae: Alright, now I feel homely!

Kyle laughed a little.

Kyle: But this place has a great view on both the sea and city.

Shantae: What?

Kyle: Come with me.

Both of them headed outside on the roof. Shantae was wowed on how much of a view the city had.

Shantae: Wow, even on the actual roof of my house wasn't enough.

Kyle: Yeah...

Shantae then gave Kyle a kiss on the cheek.

Jinn: Practicing for a date?

Jinn talking made both Kyle and Shantae jump and look at her.

Kyle: I-I-I-It's not that, Jinn! We were just...

Jinn: Sorry, don't care.

Shantae: Why are you here?

Jinn: Did you realise there was another Half-Genie in Ninjago?

Kyle: I don't think so. I'm the only one here.

Jinn: Well another Genie came onto the Bounty and she looks trusting.

Kyle and Shantae: Another Genie?

All of them headed on the Destiny's Wish, where the New Genie was waiting. She had Purple Skin, Purple Hair and Red eyes. Her style looked the same as Shantae's but she had Purple pants, Purple Boots, a White Bra, a Silver Tiara with a Red jewel in front of it and a Silver hear piece putting her hair in a pony tail.

 Her style looked the same as Shantae's but she had Purple pants, Purple Boots, a White Bra, a Silver Tiara with a Red jewel in front of it and a Silver hear piece putting her hair in a pony tail