Chapter 5: Return of the Water Ninja

Back in Ninjago, at the Monastery of Spinjitzu, Lloyd was about to start training with the others, until realising no one was at the training ground.

Lloyd: Nya left a month ago doesn't mean they can blow off training.

Lloyd then goes back inside and goes into the Relaxation room, where the Ninja's, including Aria, were watching the news coming from Genjago city.

Lloyd: What's going on? We have training to do...

Aria: Oh Lloyd, Something happened at Genjago city! Come watch.

Lloyd watches the news with the others.

Gayle Gossep: (TV) This is Gayle Gossep, coming live from Genjago city, where reports of their Ninja, former Master of Weapons, Kyle, has been reported missing!

Lloyd: Kyle's Missing?

Kai: Well to be fair, I was ok for him leaving.

Aria: Kai!

Jay: We didn't include him from our adventures.

Cole: And to be fair, Kyle still has a grudge against you.

Lloyd: That's it! Not only Nya, but Kyle gone has turned into our worst mission yet! We have to know where he has gone.

Aria: We should go to Genjago city to ask about what happened.

Lloyd: Ok, We should go to Genjago to ask some residents about what happened to Kyle.

Everyone then leaves the relaxation room and gets ready to head to Genjago City.

*Insert Rise and Shine Intro*

The next day at Shantae's lighthouse, Shantae and Kyle were about to start the day. Shantae was about to leave, until something was blocking the door.

Shantae: What the?

Kyle then came down from the second floor.

Kyle: What is it?

Shantae: Somethings blocking the door. I can't open it.

Kyle: What?

Kyle then tries. He did open it truther then Shantae, peaked through the crack and then found out what it was.

Shantae: What is it?

Kyle: Not what, Who.

Kyle pushes the door open and they both got out. They both found out it was Canno sleeping. Kyle nudges his boot on Canno's chest.

Kyle: Canno. Canno, wake up!

Canno wakes up from Kyle calling and poking him.

Canno: Mornin'.

Shantae: Wait a minute, your the Pirate Genie was working for Risky yesterday!

Canno: I know, and I'm sorry, lass!

Sky, Bolo and Jasmine all came to Shantae's lighthouse, until they saw Canno.

Jasmine: The Pirate Genie!

Kyle: So Canno, why are you here?

Canno: Can I...can I stay in Scuttle Town for a while?

Sky: Why?

Canno: Well you see, since I sunk Risky's ship and your Genie loosing my lamp, I'm sort of homeless.

Shantae, Kyle and the others, Not Canno, went inside the lighthouse to talk about what to do with him.

Shantae: What do you all think we should do with him?

Sky: We should just leave him. He did work for Risky!