Chapter 22: Genie Days

Jasmine: (Narrating)It's been a Week after The Genies of Mayhem returned. Their leader, Kyle, Including our Guardian Genie, Shantae, saved Scuttle Town, may even the entire world.

Then we go to another page, which has new Genies controling the weather.

Jasmine: But new Genies will arrive, new legends, and new adventures. As we have Genies to find them!

*Insert Rise and Shine intro*

Everywhere goes to Destiny's Wish, where the Genies of Mayhem were now relaxing after everything that happened.

Jinn: Ok, We did everything Risky did, and what else is there to do?

Jewel: I don't know, It's been quiet since Kyle and Shantae saved everywhere.

Kyle: Well since I became a Guardian Genie for Scuttle Town and getting fired from Genjago City, I have nothing to do on my plate.

All the Genies were now getting bored.

Shahra: We could try a beach day?

All the Genies now looked at her.

Canno: A beach day?

Shahra: Well Shantae always said she and her friends always goes to the beach after an adventure.

Kyle: That isn't a bad idea actually.

Jewel: I agree. We never had a beach day before we were sealed away.

Jinn: Well if it's puts me in the shade, then I'm in.

Kyle: Well I'm guessing we all agree on going to the beach.

Meanwhile in Scuttle Town, Shantae was hanging out with her friends due to her being away from them for so long.

Sky: I can't believe you were in Ninjago with Kyle and the Genies for a full week.

Shantae: Well I did learn about it's and Kyle's history and all the Enemies there were.

Bolo: I wished I came too.

Sky: You would of made things worst.

Bolo: Hmp!

Rottytops: Well at least I went.

Shantae: More like you snuck on.

As they were talking, The Genies of Mayhem came passed them, with Beach supplies, getting everyones attention.

Shantae: Hey guys, what's going on?

Shahra: We're going to the beach because it's been that long since we went to the beach.

Kyle: We're decided to head to a beach.

Rottytops: Ok.

Jewel: But we have a problem.

Sky: Which is?

Canno: We have no idea where to find a beach!

Shantae then giggles.

Shantae: You don't know where to find one? Why didn't you ask?

Kyle: We respected you hanging out with your friends.

Shantae: We'll show you the best spot for the beach.

Kyle: Thanks.

Shantae: In fact, why don't all of us have a beach day?