Chapter 23: Tan Line Island

A/N: Yes, the series you know and love is back. The next two chapters in series two will be based in Tan Line Island, where the Weather Genies are. With everything now told, let's do this.

After hearing about the Weather Genies, The Genies of Mayhem started their plan to find them.

Jasmine: Ok, so like you five, their are also five, correct?

Kyle: Yes, them all being Sandra, Flare, Flake, Boldre and Skyla. The smartest idea would to get Sandra and her lamp first, due to the other one's controling way worst Weather conditions.

Shantae: So why Sandra?

Jinn: It would either be her or Skyla, and I don't think we could find Skyla first.

Jasmine: Urr, Why Skyla?

Jewel: She is the Second in Command of the Weather Genies.

Kyle: That could be a massive problem, because where she was sealed away went up into the sky.

Canno: Oh yeah, I remember now.

Shahra: I'm guessing we're all voting on Sandra.

Everyone agreeded.

Jasmine: Ok, so now the difficult question: Where is she?

Kyle: Right, She needs a massive body of sand because she use's sand magic. Is their anywhere that is a huge desert.

Shantae was mute a little, until she said something.

Shantae: Ok, I know this one Island, but it's not what you'll expect.

Kyle: Name it.

Shanate: Tan Line Island.

Everyone, but Jasmine, were confused.

Jinn: Tan...Line Island?

Shantae just started thinking.

Shantae: Yeah.

Canno: And are you sure it has a huge Desert?

Shantae: Yes.

Kyle: Right, We'll get supplies for Tan Line Island tomorrow.

Shantae wanted to say something else, but she just kept quiet.

*Insert Intro*

It was the next day, The Genies of Mayhem were getting supplies for Tan Line Island to find the Weather Genies. Kyle was in the Destiny's Wish, finding the Island on the Map. Shantae was also with him to tell him about the Island.

Shantae: Kyle, can I tell you something about Tan Line Island?

Kyle looked at her, as she looked desperate.