Chapter 13: The Wish

The next day, Shantae and Kyle both woke up. Shantae was a bit freaked out from how she was sleeping with Kyle, but they both remembered what happened.

Kyle: Morning Shantae, how are you feeling?

Shantae: I feel...great. I still feel bad for what I said to you.

Kyle: It's ok, you weren't thinking like yourself.

Shantae then kisses Kyle on the cheek, making them both blush.

Sky: I wish I was in Shantae's shoes right about now.

Kyle and Shantae both looked at the bedroom's door, seeing Sky, Bolo, Jasmine, Shahra and Jinn looking at them both.

Shantae: How long were you all staring?

Shahra: For a good few minutes.

Jasmine: We're happy that you saved Shantae, Kyle.

Kyle: Heh, I did the right thing.

Jinn: Ok, but what about our lamps?

Kyle: Don't worry, we'll get them all back.

Bolo stared at both Kyle and Shantae and thought.

Bolo: Hey Jinn, How does Genie...mating work?

Jinn: Well you see, it starts with a beautiful Genie who gains interest to a pure-hearted male human mortal, and as they start...bonding for a few months, they might...mingle, and then, possibly, they might give birth to a Half-Genie? Ok, I'm going to be completely honest, I have no Idea!

Bolo: What? Jasmine, do you know?

Jasmine: I have to agree with Jinn too.

Bolo: Oh c'mon!

*Insert Dance through the Danger theme*

Everyone was now on the Destiny's Bounty to talk about finding the lamps Risky stole.

Canno: I can't believe Risky stole my lamp a second time, and she's the only pirate woman I ever had.

Shahra: You had problems? Erazor Djinn kidnapped me once, but I was saved by the legendary blue hedgehog.

Kyle: Look, I'm sorry for telling Risky where the lamps were, but it was the only way to save Shantae.

Aria: I think you staying was the right thing to do.

Lloyd: Ok we should start finding where the lamps are now.

Shantae then remembers something then Risky took the Dynamo the first time.

Shantae: I got it!

Kai: You have an idea?

Shantae: Yeah. It happened a year ago, but Risky used the first Dynamo on me once. She then rebuilt it into what she called 'The TinkerBrain'. Anyway, she tried to use it in her volcano base to access the Genie Realm, but I stopped her and saved the Realm.

Kyle: Ah

Jinn: Oh I get it.

Jewel then hugged Shantae.

Jewel: Us Genies of Mayhem are in your grattitude!

Canno: You saved our mothers in that Realm.

Cole: Wait a minute. That Risky girl said something about a Wish?

All the Genies of Mayhem then went quiet.

Jay: What is it?

Kyle: Well the thing is the powers do come from us, they also come from the lamps.